Brand New Mopar Only Shop!

-
full service shop as in wreck to riches? paint/body fabrication,motor trans services?
I hope to eventually grow this into a venture that will cover everything under the sun when it comes to all things Chrysler.
But, first thing's first..let's see what shows up at the door

Tony, you have to promise us you won't start a tv show and dance in front of the cameras!! So are you going to tackle start to finish projects or just certain aspects of builds?

TennesseeMopar.com is available, as is the shorter tnmopar.com

You could snag em both.

Most businesses I have worked with usually look at available url addresses for their business naming starting place. I'm sure you are way ahead of me though.

Tony, you have to promise us you won't start a tv show and dance in front of the cameras!! So are you going to tackle start to finish projects or just certain aspects of builds?
We'll start with whatever shows up, and grow from there. No limits in my mind

You should get something together for the Riddler. A lot involved but the exposure would be great.

Congrats on the new adventure. PM the address of the shop, I will drive the car down to check it out.

You should get something together for the Riddler. A lot involved but the exposure would be great.
I wish you nothing but total success in your new venture. you are a great guy and deserve all the best. wish you were closer to me, I would bring you my car. being disabled and trying to work on my car is very difficult for me. but in my past dealings with you has been a pleasure for me. may God bless you and your new business. Brian (scampman)

Have to come checkout the "shop" next Blackhawks game in Nashville, in the fall.
Have another load of 8 3/4" chunks for ya.LOL

Goodluck getting started.
Dave

Best of luck, we will be looking for you on Velocity-------------------Just play it straight.
I would watch your efforts on a you-tube channel----

no doubt those reality shows pay some $$$$,, eventally you might look into that?? jst don't talk with any southern dialogue or "some" people will ridicule "ya"!! ha

Guys, thank you all for the words of support, encouragement and ideas!
I'm excited about this. I have had many shops and businesses in the past, but this one in particular has me excited in that teenage-like way. I really can't wait to get in there and start doing my thing!

-
Back