Breaking News!!!

-
Yeah, i'm just glad i no longer have to smell it. Only on the one occasion a year when I go back home to visit.
You don't happen to know a Bill Blackwell do you? He used to be my supervisor at PCM. Didn't live too far from the ADM east plant. At that time he had a 73/74 Dart sport with a 400 in it for sale. Well, he was in the process of selling to a coworker who was supposed to be paying monthly but couldn't hold the payments....don't know that he actually sold it to him but....it looked like a pretty clean car.

The only Blackwell I know is George Blackwell, but that could be his son. George is about my age (mid 30s), but I don't know about any cars. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Maybe his name was George and I thought it was Bill?? This guy was in his late 20's or so when I knew him(2000-01). He had really long black hair and I think he had to get it cut while working there.

The KittyCats Panthers) are comin to Chicaggie to add to Da Bears misery Sunday! Panther Fan Here! Hope Cam keeps the ball down.

-
Back