Brewers performance

-

Hambony58

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with this company out of Ohio? I am thinking about getting one of their 4 speed conversion kits. Thanks in advance.

I haven't personally, but they are a reputable, knowledgeable bunch of folks.

I've dealt with them. Good folks! They actually called me to make sure they understood what I wanted from my order.

I've ordered from them a few times. Nothing as big as their 4 speed conversion kit, but they handled everything well and seem very knowledgeable.

Yep good company and good customer service.

Great to work with! I've called multiple times just to ask questions. They've always been super helpful, and very knowledgable! They will continue to get my business.

Yeah they are pretty good people to deal with, mostly family run too

Great to work with! I've called multiple times jut to ask questions. They've always been super helpful, and very knowledgeable! They will continue to get my business.

Me too, they don't seem to mind helping. I have only made one small purchase from them, and they still help me out.

Me 3. I have bought from them and called with questions when I was having problems. I always stop by their booth and say Hi at the Nats every year. Great family owned business. Very helpful, knowledgeable, and great to do business with.
tmm

Good company to deal with! Quite knowledgeable.

Pa karp:burnout:

Good place and better customer service they take time to make sure the parts are correct for your application.

Great people, 90% of the time if you call them they pick the phone up quick.
Very helpful.
Bought probably 2k worth of parts over the years from them.

Dealt with them several times. Excellent customer service and parts.

I've known Wayne for 20 odd years. my opinion ,, extremely knowledgeable. they couldn't be in business that long if not good people!. mopar guys thru and thru.

They let me exchange an A body shifter handle some months after the purchase with absolutely no hassle. It didn't work with the Keisler kit so I exchanged it for a pistol grip handle. I would buy from them again if I ever have need to.

May as well add my 2 cents worth. They truly are awesome people. I bought an 833 rebuild kit, rebuilt pedal assembly, a Z-bar adapter and a Z-bar rebuild kit from them when I converted my 69 Cuda from an Automatic to a 4 speed. The will take the time to answer the phone, talk to you and answer questions. I highly recommend them.

WOW! 21 posts and nothing bad...

How often do you see that?

Like others said didn't even buy from them and they were very helpful & friendly.
That translates to for sure next time I need something I will go to them.

-
Back