Brock Lesner loses! UFC 121

-

72DUSTER-CO.

Colorado Mopar fanatic
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar got his ace beat down tonight UFC 121 against tough now new UFC first Mexican heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez! was surprised how humble Brock was after defeat..Jake Shields looked good yet tired against a tough opponent too..anyone else here into MMA or Boxing?..im old school been watching boxing for years..but still enjoy the MMA stuff too..Troy

Having been an amatuer boxer it does my heart good too see a striker doing well against someone Like Brock in the UFC

Glad to hear brock lost. Never liked him, and I wrestled for 6 years and currently compete in kickboxing and MMA. I never liked brock lesnar though, and unfortunately I was too busy, didn't get to watch this event, but love hearing that brock got that *** whooped!

Loved that Lesnar got his *** handed to him. That Shields fight was a joke, and to think Dana figured he deserved a title shot. Kampman won that fight.

Jake shields did not look good, bro. He sucked. Title shot? He was tired after a couple minutes and had he been fighting top tir competition he'd have lost in late first or early second round. Brock lost because of poor conditioning. He had better cardio against Carwin...

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=5722213"]Cain Velasquez tames bigger Brock Lesnar - ESPN[/ame]

AWESOME !!! Ive hated lesnar since day 1.

He reminds me exactly of the douchebag jocks i used to fight with in high school

these guys are so tough and talented most wieght classes change champs regularly except silva rules his class right now. Too bad a lesner but the mex won't last long.

Im glad as well that Lesnar got beat, wish I had've seen it!! He has been a loud mouth arrogant prick since day 1. Yep hate Silva as well. GSP is as dominant as Silva, just different weight classes. We in Ontario just got MMA legalized, so it is coming up here in 2011. I had a "grey market" dish/satellite and got all the PPV for free, but Nfusion got shut down. Anyone know of any links to see the fight??

Brock is one tough SOB,but obviously can,t take a punch to the pretty boy face.I believe Frank Mir will pummel the Mex.JMO.Silva needs a severe *** wooping for his antics.Always somebody tougher.

Im glad as well that Lesnar got beat, wish I had've seen it!! He has been a loud mouth arrogant prick since day 1. Yep hate Silva as well. GSP is as dominant as Silva, just different weight classes. We in Ontario just got MMA legalized, so it is coming up here in 2011. I had a "grey market" dish/satellite and got all the PPV for free, but Nfusion got shut down. Anyone know of any links to see the fight??
Steve,when UFC comes to Toronto we should hookup for the fight with other members.

Maybe we can get Bill to come?He can help keep you tamed with his motherlike instincts LOL:hippy2:It would be good to meet before the fight and would help breakup the humdrum winter months.

Maybe we can get Bill to come?He can help keep you tamed with his motherlike instincts LOL:hippy2:It would be good to meet before the fight and would help breakup the humdrum winter months.

Just for that night how bouts we call him Jill. That wouldnt be weird would it??

Im up for it, as soon as ya hear anytink as to when they are coming, let me know.

I didn't like Brock when he first got to the UFC, after a few fights it seemed his attitude changed and he started respecting the other fighters more.. Silva on the other hand he started out humble but now he's just a cocky showboater, I don't know of anyone that can take on Silva, he can fight in 2 weight classes at will and dominate both...

Im gonna start watching UFC/MMA, I stopped watching boxing long ago, it seems to have lost something, the cards are not like they once were!

I didn't like Brock when he first got to the UFC, after a few fights it seemed his attitude changed and he started respecting the other fighters more..
I don't think his attitude changed, I think they just told him to be less of an a-hole.

Best part of last night's beating is that I heard that he was trying to verbally submit while Cain was feeding him that can of whoop-***.
"Verbally submitted due to strikes' would look even better on his record than 'TKO'.

Thay need to make the title holders fight a lot more than thay do, I don't even remember Silvas last fight it been so long ago...

I just watched it on youboob, here is the link THAT IS SOME SERIOUS WHOOPASS!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1KEhBtpXm0"]YouTube - UFC 121 LESNAR VS VELASQUEZ FIGHT[/ame]

I didn't like Brock when he first got to the UFC, after a few fights it seemed his attitude changed and he started respecting the other fighters more.. Silva on the other hand he started out humble but now he's just a cocky showboater, I don't know of anyone that can take on Silva, he can fight in 2 weight classes at will and dominate both...

i think dana had a convo with brock saying "you want money? you be nicie!"

i think i read that gsp wants to train to go into silvas class to fight silva then retire...

i would love to see gsp whoop silva....

-
Back