Broken.

-
Let's close this out and go over here.

Rebuilding a Carr

I appreciate all the responses. But let's focus on the new thread where I aim to start a new chapter fir heeling.

And from the responses on the new thread it seems to be helping not just myself.

Rebuilding a Carr

I appreciate all the responses. But let's focus on the new thread where I aim to start a new chapter fir heeling.

So

Rebuilding a Carr

And from the responses on the new thread it seems to be helping not just myself.
Get your **** together your kids are what maters. Do you really think that there is anything more important than what you leave behind than your kids. Do you think any one is gonna look at your grave stone remember you. My kids are gonna bury me in my old old car with the bumper hanging out above ground. I'm gonna go with my boots on. and it is all because I love my kids and they love me

Get your **** together your kids are what maters. Do you really think that there is anything more important than what you leave behind than your kids. Do you think any one is gonna look at your grave stone remember you. My kids are gonna bury me in my old old car with the bumper hanging out above ground. I'm gonna go with my boots on. and it is all because I love my kids and they love me

My kids are my world. I have no idea how got all this from my replies here.

As far as getting my **** together, what the hell do you think I'm ******* doing? You think my kids aren't two of my biggest motivations?

C'mon, now. Take the time to actually read what's been written. If my experiences and my adventures can be used to help others - as well as myself - who the hell are you to say otherwise?

As far as getting my **** together, what the hell do you think I'm ******* doing? You think my kids aren't two of my biggest motivations?

C'mon, now. Take the time to actually read what's been written. If my experiences and my adventures can be used to help others - as well as myself - who the hell are you to say otherwise?
I'm not trying to get you to do anything, and I'm sorry for making you upset this is not what I'm trying to say. but you are the one that wanted to end your life as far back as I looked. Just trying to show you that life is good after all the pain. trust me I have been through hell and been where you are at and beleve me more so than you

I'm not trying to get you to do anything, and I'm sorry for making you upset this is not what I'm trying to say. but you are the one that wanted to end your life as far back as I looked. Just trying to show you that life is good after all the pain. trust me I have been through hell and been where you are at and beleve me more so than you

First: You didn't upset me. I dropped the harsh language to get your attention.

Second: you seem to have discounted what I have said about mental illness. I don't know if you understand what one is or not.

Third: this website has supported me quit a bit throughout the years and I'm looking to turn the page on my life *for* myself as well as my wife and sons.

Forth: it's not a competition. Pain never is. You deal with your pain in your manner, others deal with it in a different manner.

Your pain is no greater than anyone else's no matter what you went through. Some have it even harder, some have it easier.

It's rather arrogant of you to sit there and judge others by how you handled things given the circumstances.

I seek support and to help raise awareness, to give others - as well as myself - a platform to talk about life's struggles in a productive manner as well as perhaps raising awareness that speaking of a mental illness isn't taboo and can be discussed in the same manner as any other illness.

You lost your wife and raised your children by yourself. Good man. Kudos to you. I've lost a wife and a child. I'm still standing, staggered, but standing.

That doesn't make your pain any greater than mine or any less or more than anyone here. It makes you who you are.

Others may not have it that easy when their mind is trying to blow itself away.

I am not your enemy and not here to do you harm Iv'e been through hell, so just trying to help so please forgive my ideas

First: You didn't upset me. I dropped the harsh language to get your attention.

Second: you seem to have discounted what I have said about mental illness. I don't know if you understand what one is or not.

Third: this website has supported me quit a bit throughout the years and I'm looking to turn the page on my life *for* myself as well as my wife and sons.

Forth: it's not a competition. Pain never is. You deal with your pain in your manner, others deal with it in a different manner.

Your pain is no greater than anyone else's no matter what you went through. Some have it even harder, some have it easier.

It's rather arrogant of you to sit there and judge others by how you handled things given the circumstances.

I seek support and to help raise awareness, to give others - as well as myself - a platform to talk about life's struggles in a productive manner as well as perhaps raising awareness that speaking of a mental illness isn't taboo and can be discussed in the same manner as any other illness.

You lost your wife and raised your children by yourself. Good man. Kudos to you. I've lost a wife and a child. I'm still standing, staggered, but standing.

That doesn't make your pain any greater than mine or any less or more than anyone here. It makes you who you are.

Others may not have it that easy when their mind is trying to blow itself away.
Well you are right about the pain we all have to endure, and it matters how we handle it, and your pain is great and mine also. And you can give me **** anytime you like, I think if we are honest with each other than we can be better friends go ahead give me **** and I will give you **** back

Well you are right about the pain we all have to endure, and it matters how we handle it, and your pain is great and mine also. And you can give me **** anytime you like, I think if we are honest with each other than we can be better friends go ahead give me **** and I will give you **** back
sorry it took me so long to reply but I can only use one fingure at a time and my spelling is bad,

Quit being defensive.

I'm explaining a viewpoint, not looking for a fight.

As I said: truce.

Quit being defensive.

I'm explaining a viewpoint, not looking for a fight.

As I said: truce.
I never thought it to be a fight and sorry That I didn't follow the trend. but you have to realize I am old and very slow at all this new ****. And you have to put up with me. If you piss me off I'll let you know. And I'm sure you will do the same

Fred, your story is your own. Inspirational, motivational. You are a strong man and it takes ball or steel to do what you've done.

No one is going to take a thing away from you for it. My wish, though, would be that you definitely understand and empathize with those who you see what you consider "of lesser pain" who may have a larger issue at play.

Peace, Brother.

I learn something new every post here and in the other thread. About myself and others. May we all do the same.

Fred, your story is your own. Inspirational, motivational. You are a strong man and it takes ball or steel to do what you've done.

No one is going to take a thing away from you for it. My wish, though, would be that you definitely understand and empathize with those who you see what you consider "of lesser pain" who may have a larger issue at play.

Peace, Brother.

I learn something new every post here and in the other thread. About myself and others. May we all do the same.
well I just gotta say Sorry but you can give me as much **** as you want. But been through hell and back and still believe in God

well I just gotta say Sorry but you can give me as much **** as you want. But been through hell and back and still believe in God

As do I.

I have a friend who asked me if I studied the Book of Job. He told me to stop since I was living it.

For all the pain and issues I will never curse God and get it over with.

I don't believe you are in any position to judge.
You act like the type of guy that sees what he wants to see.
I clearly wrote MAYBE in my post. Most of the time when I post an opinion, I phrase things with some wiggle room so that the "touchy/sensitive" types can clearly see that I am not expressing absolutes. Apparently you missed that.
Good for you, being active, That is part of it. Genetics certainly factor in. Proper diet as well. I have a buddy that gets the Gout when he eats Pork. He has to be careful when having dinner at family gatherings to avoid food with Pork in it.
Can you imagine going through life without bacon ??

Just want to let you know after going back through our conversation that post #79 where I said I've gone through more pain than you. Well that was not right and would be stupid of me to even think of saying that. my thoughts are coming out faster than my finger can type. I wanted to say is gone through more pain than you know.. sorry

I know a guy who Lives in Warner Robins named Frank Riscigliano. I just bet yall are related down the line somewhere.
I here there is a lot of scigliano's on the east coast very common name. God help us all.

-
Back