Broken.

-
Im sick right now, feel like crap. Like a 2 day hangover. But nothing is permanent! A new year with new goals can be a life changer. Sometimes you gotta walk away from what you got to find out what you need.

Yes, broken, idiot light on, to old to trouble shoot and part to fix it probably not available anyhow.

Anyone else ever feel so broken they are beyond repair?
Yep,
Know what you're talking about. About 2 years ago at 58 stuff started hurting that I didn't realize I had. Gotta believe that 10years from now I might be looking back and thinking about how good I felt at 60 LOL

Ya, every time i go over to the Mather VA Hospital, they diagnose something else wrong with me.
As a matter of fact, i have to be over there Thursday, for more diagnosis, at the urology department, and then be scanned, to find out what now is wrong, internally.
Not depressed or anything, but pissed off what old age brings ya.

Nope, Had bad and worse times and such. Never so bad I didn't think it could be fixed but sometimes it helps
to talk to someone. No one can carry the load alone and it's bad business to even try.
Diet, exercise and attitude can make a world of difference too, I can testify to this personally.
But we are all aging and you can only do so much to slow that deal down, I do try though.

Spent a day with a jeep on the hoist,3 feet iff the floor,jumping up and off the hoist to grab tools and whatnot. Friday and today i can hardly walk. I pulled muscles or damaged my hip. Walking sitting and laying down all share equal levels of pain. Hope i didnt break something. 11 days to vacation,i cant not go.

Emotionally and spiritually there just seems to be nothing I can't **** up.

You know I have been there. Then I realized someone else has it much worse and they are dealing with it so you have to be tougher than him. It’s going to be -4 on New Year’s Eve and I know there will be people sleeping in doorways by themselves with no family.

I have been there. Years of work that seemed to go nowhere,people you thought you could trust and no end to bills i couldnt pay. Years of it. Dunno what happened,switched jobs,quit taking crap from people and somehow things started turn around,financially and emotionally.
Im not making the money i used to,not even close. But i put a lot of debt behind me. And it aint about the money anyways.
Help a few people with small gestures, it seems to bring up your karma.

Yes ,Robert. When Dad passed in '92...
It took months ,to piece together life.
Pick family over the b.s. ,unless financial. I am currently fighting financial, myself. It takes HARD WORK , to find peace of mind. The love you have with your sons and Karli ,tells me you will succeed.

Help a few people with small gestures, it seems to bring up your karma.
Yes. Start small and make one emotional or spiritual success happen each day.

The pattern of success will slowly build and life will take you in a new direction.

Every journey, no matter how arduous, can only be accomplished by taking one step at a time...

Yes. Start small and make one emotional or spiritual success happen each day.

The pattern of success will slowly build and life will take you in a new direction.

Every journey, no matter how arduous, can only be accomplished by taking one step at a time...
thought I was all alone in my old age and mostly broke. I can see we all have the same problems. But I can see so far that you all, and I hope me as well, will die with our boots on. I'm hopping god will let me bring my old car with me and he will make it quit leaking oil...

Well lessie. The week of the 8th, I was havin an ambulance ride to the ER for kidney stones. The following week, I was back at the ER for more pain. Then on the 20th, I had kidney stone surgery. The following week, I got sick.......AS A DAWG. Then, a couple of days ago, the transmission in Kitty's Escape let go.

Yeah, I feel pretty broken. Emotionally, financially, spiritually and physically. Never touched a FWD OD transmission before and I am going to have to do it all myself. On the ground on jack stands. Caint afford a reman, even at my price......1600. So, I have a kit coming and a few upgrade parts so hopefully it won't happen again.

If I am able to pull this off, it'll be a dang goodun.

Physically I feel pretty broken basically all the time. Worse right now cause I caught a cold yesterday. Think I've gone through a half a box of Kleenex today. Pretty miserable, and just in time for a long holiday weekend.

I got a bunch of time off from work working on this old 65 Dart project . I find myself only be there Working for a few hours a day that's sucks. I guess I blame it on me working like a horse in my younger years and now feeling the repercussions .

I pray for you Robert. I also pray for anyone in despair, that strength, hope and joy would come.
I pray for myself to love the enemy, people that wronged me and people that have different views.
Can not do it myself.

Not broken so much, but I try not to let resentment over run everything. Seems it's easier to do that then overcome it. resentment why the heck is this happening to me? Have to put a halt to that real quick as it can quickly escalate into a one man pity party, and that is a very steep downhill slide that is tough to recover from. I am stubborn, I refuse to give in.

First thing you do is change your avitar. You need to stop wrapping yourself up in the blanket of despair and projecting it outward.

Seek light and goodness and forsake the false comfort of being inside of despair. The path is outside. The only power anything inside you has is what you give it.

-
Back