Brutal reality....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe in free speech and the 1st Amendment for everyone except corporations giving bags of money to politicians. Words are wind. Can't we all just get along? Also if the admin deletes your post, he had a reason, probably less what was said, and more the way in which it was said. Just my opinion.

Never been to Moparts. Just heard enough about it to know. Yes I did send bayyum a PM as well. Don't worry, I wasn't a d*** about it either! People took what I was REALLY saying the wrong way and didn't bother to get what I really meant!

Clearly sarcasm is lost on people here. :roll:

That's just it, right there, edited in bold. Say what you mean, not something that has to be read inbetween the lines on what you mean it to say.

It's hard to pick up sarcasim in printed words . Even more so from so many different peoples thinking differently.

Your also forgetting that the way you grew up is not the way others see or handle life and things. Take note that so far you appear to others as a trampling fool without restrainat acting a *** at the expense of others.

Saying, This is reality, deal with it, doesn't help, but does help bury people.

Think before you post. I've seen Joey kill only 2 threads. Congrads, your one of them. Something must clearly be wrong.

Fishy with all due respect, you have a pm. hope you understand the gravity of the situation and choose your words more carefully in the future. Some thing's are delicate and cannot be handled with a 9 pound sledge hammer

Saying, This is reality, deal with it, doesn't help, but does help bury people.

Even in a society of free speech there is such a thing as tact. The idea that some think they have the authority to vomit something because it's guaranteed doesn't necessarily mean it's the right thing to do. But then again, to say something like I gather was said - otherwise Joey wouldn't feel the need to step in - such a person doesn't have to deal with the consequences does he? He can still sit behind the keyboard and get on with his life and leave others to pick up the pieces.

Maybe.

I have to agree with alot of things being said here. Clearly, class and coth escape this guy.

Pointing a finger at the lad and saying your just doing this top get attention is drawing a look at him he doesn't realize. The very thing he said is also the very mirror image back at him.

As much as he claims to have a grip on theings is more a clear signal he doesn't have a clue about alot of things, starting with a cry for help when someone is reaching out.

Perhaps, someone needs some sensitiviy training and learn some ropes of humanity.

OH, also, "Free Speach" isn't free to all extents. IF you got real balls, go trash the Presidents walls and start in with him verbally. Don't forget the racial slurs!

Let me know how you made out with that one..umm, nevermind, the nightly news will tell me. HA ha ha ha

Maybe.

I have to agree with alot of things being said here. Clearly, class and coth escape this guy.

Pointing a finger at the lad and saying your just doing this top get attention is drawing a look at him he doesn't realize. The very thing he said is also the very mirror image back at him.

As much as he claims to have a grip on theings is more a clear signal he doesn't have a clue about alot of things, starting with a cry for help when someone is reaching out.

Perhaps, someone needs some sensitiviy training and learn some ropes of humanity.

OH, also, "Free Speach" isn't free to all extents. IF you got real balls, go trash the Presidents walls and start in with him verbally. Don't forget the racial slurs!

Let me know how you made out with that one..umm, nevermind, the nightly news will tell me. HA ha ha ha

You said that really well.=D>

I deleted it, which I am entitled to do since I own the site.

You can not argue logic like this.

Freedom of speech does not exist on a privately owned web sight. We are all invited guests.

This forum is very lightly moderated but there is a line that can be crossed. Don't cross that line and don't get mad at others if you do.

Maybe.

I need more :happy1:and :drinkers:

Sounds like you really stepped in it Fishy and for Joey to delete your Reply it must have been serious. There is a time and a place for sarcasm and judging from the reactions you recieved you obviously picked the wrong time. It sounds like a heart felt apology is in order, and if that's not in the cards, for whatever reason, then "goodbye".

wow am I glad I missed this one! have a good day.

THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT CUBIC INCHES IS WITH CUBIC DOLLARS

Maybe.

You said it right Rumblefish....I don't think he meant any harm but obviously tact is not a strong point...Still, give him a chance, maybe he will see the error of his ways.......

You said it right Rumblefish....I don't think he meant any harm but obviously tact is not a strong point...Still, give him a chance, maybe he will see the error of his ways.......

Thats why, despite all he has said to me, I havent banned him.

Even in a society of free speech there is such a thing as tact. The idea that some think they have the authority to vomit something because it's guaranteed doesn't necessarily mean it's the right thing to do. But then again, to say something like I gather was said - otherwise Joey wouldn't feel the need to step in - such a person doesn't have to deal with the consequences does he? He can still sit behind the keyboard and get on with his life and leave others to pick up the pieces.

dang i was gonna say first ammendment doesnt guarantee class.

Steve, he has a chance to do what ever he wants to do. The direction he takes is his own will and not one to be shoved upon him by me or anyone else. He'll ethier hang himself or not. I beileve in giving enuff rope so you can do just that or not.

His voice/opinion is fine to express. Beating others up will get you into trouble. I've been shouted at, brow (sp?) beaten a bit and had a few try to shame me for a reason. I have not banned any of them because of it. He is no different.

I did have a few choice words to state. They also apply to all, bar none. Granted, no one is an angle, myself included and have so been told here on this board and others. So, I step back, relax, and try and find away to restate myself. OR, I just simplely STFU.

Most agree that this forum and it's sisters are preety good places where banning doesn't happen for no reason and reasons for it are justified. Everyone fly's off the handle sometimes and should be excused for it. It happens, where human.

Constant harrasment, spammers, there gone fast. With pleasure.

He's still welcomed here and I won't beat him up on any prior statement. He can come on and sit right down, no problem.

Well, I don't know what happened and have just gotten back from 4 days without the internet, but all I have to say is that if you/he wants to throw away the great place we have here just because your/his post got deleted then that's your loss.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out....

Stick around fishy, none of us are great with word's and mistakes are made all the time, what you meant and how it sounded is diffrent to every ear sometimes so don't sweat it. We are all here in this lil' place and every once in a while someone will get their feathers ruffled, hope everyone understands this could happen to any one of us at any given time and "to err is human and to forgive is divine"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back