Brutal reality....

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Monkey with a wrench.
Reaction score
Nice to know that some people here can't face it and delete posts. HAIL MOPARTS!! F that!! I'm outta here! Ban me if you want....I really don't give a **** right now!! :thebirdm:

wow ur really gonna be like that! thats rediculas that u cant care for someone! and help them so u should just leave man if ur gonna be like that!

wow ur really gonna be like that! thats rediculas that u cant care for someone! and help them so u should just leave man if ur gonna be like that!
I'm sure there are other who agree with me but just won't say it. It's not that I don't care but I do think people are over reacting a bit about my reply to it.

u just dont no cuz u were prolly spoiled as a kid and everyone cared about u and u dont no how he feels and if u did no u would figure out what im trying to tell you!

Fishy,
Some opinions are better kept to yourself and totally disrespectful to others. Please be kind because someday it will bite you in the butt if you are not.

u just dont no cuz u were prolly spoiled as a kid and everyone cared about u and u dont no how he feels and if u did no u would figure out what im trying to tell you!
Dude I was NEVER spoiled! I grew up poor with parents who barely wanted me! I had to fight and scrape for everything I ever got! I have been in that situation and guess what, I had to face reality and deal with the fact life is not fair! I don't like anyone to be in that situation but a good slap of reality does wonders!!! Sorry you can't see that!

no im sorry for mike that ur bein an *** about it and u dont give him support that he needs!!!

Nevermind. The person responsible knows what I mean!!

"All hail censorship!"

I don't play that game!! Later!!

You want to see censorship go over to moparts,you can't say ANYTHING there,the mods have WAYYYYYYYYYYYY too much power..this site is pretty cool:-D:-D

I would go on chat right now. But I really need sleep. But sorry fishy if my thread offended you in anyway...

It wasn't you dude. Don't worry about it. I said some things and yeah they were a bit harsh I'll admit. People took it the wrong way and didn't really read what I really said. I only popped back in to see what was going on with this and I won't be around any longer. It has nothing to do with you. You stay, keep your head up, and do what you gotta do. I apparently ruffled a few feathers and I'll keep my distance.

Not people. It was ME that didnt like what you had posted. Accordingly I deleted it, which I am entitled to do since I own the site. Anyone here can tell you I almost NEVER delete posts. But go on over to moparts. I'm sure you'll love it there.

Never been to Moparts. Just heard enough about it to know. Yes I did send bayyum a PM as well. Don't worry, I wasn't a d*** about it either! People took what I was REALLY saying the wrong way and didn't bother to get what I really meant!

Nice to know that some people here can't face it and delete posts. HAIL MOPARTS!! F that!! I'm outta here! Ban me if you want....I really don't give a **** right now!! :thebirdm:

Never been to Moparts. Just heard enough about it to know.

you have never been there and you think that place is modded better? lmao... better get your facts straight before you throw crap like that around man.....

you have never been there and you think that place is modded better? lmao... better get your facts straight before you throw crap like that around man.....
Clearly sarcasm is lost on people here. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back