• brushed with clear

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

duster wonder

National Guard Member
Reaction score
ok so i was thinkin about fillin in all the holes on my front and back bumper bla bla

what color tho?? black or how good is that chrome paint in a can? dont have 500 bucks for new chromies

kind of a darker blue so either black it out or chrome paint or maybe even bare metal with a nice clear coat sort of a brushed aluminum

Have you ever seen that new paint-chrome ?
It looks all day long like chrome plating , but it's actually paint !

I don't know how much it costs ; I've only seen it in articles .

yea i was just lookin at the stuff they have in auto zone

gonna have to happen there not exactly chrome anyhow haha black it is

I also do not want to spend the money to chrome my
bumpers on Project Scamp.I will be painting them black but
will be using a matte clear coat on them
Chrome paint in a rattle can is JUNK

Here's but one example of what I mean by Spray On Chrome :

[ame="http://youtu.be/Q3kwkki0bMk"]302 Found[/ame]

Mopar Action's '69 Valiant has chrome painted fibreglass bumpers , and it looks great !

how much would that be about?

looks like a darth vader helmet haha

have to say black them out if you do anything, spray can chrome is not the way to go, color matching is to Chevy for me or leave um stock retro rat is cool in its own way.....I have a 64 GT that I am putting back together for next summer the chrome has actually wore thru in spots gotta go with the stock look and just remember its your car and whatever you decide to do its still your car! :burnout:

Mine were black but didn't like them so I painted them the color of the car. If my car were black then it would be ok. We have a guy where I live that has that Spray On Chrome system, seen some of his work it didn't look very good. It's NOT the system though, it's just he is not very good at it. I wish I had one of those systems, I would love to do that.

-
Back