butchered names....

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
Man, I would not have guessed this name in 10 tries....

5de38d4a91c3998fbaa51cae5328ec58.jpg

sounds like a stunt pilot.....

I was watching "Parking Wars" on TV. One of the "Players" in the particular stories name was Tamata? How you be say dat?

Baby Names
New discussion

the little girl named female
GalwayGirl80
July 2011
I have to share this story because it's unbelievable and 100% true!

I know a social worker who worked with a "client" who was a new mom. One day she came in to the office with her baby girl and announced that her name was pronounced "Fe-molly." The social worker said that was a unique name and asked her how she came up with that name and then the girl got very angry and said that the hospital took it upon themselves and named her little girl without her permission.... True story, she named her little girl FEMALE because it was on the birth card that she received at the hospital.... Wow.

Might have to put this in N&P and let it go. LOL

That I'm sure is a story, That story circulated around Tampa Fire Dept my whole career about that happening on the job! Another one was A "player" named her baby "Placenta", Cus she thought it was a purtty name.

I've heard of a girl named la-sha (and this is pronounced "ladasha" the dash is NOT silent)

I went to school with a fella named Valtocious. He told people "jes call me Pete". Also remember a girl named Ponchetta. I better stop right there.

I went to school with a Punjabi guy named Sukdeep.
No one really made fun of him though, and he had a full beard when he was 14.

Real name: Lemonjello pronounced to rhyme with Angelo. I think I know what they had for dessert the night she was born.

can you guess this name? La - a
opps.. guess I should have read ALL the posts first huh? LOL

Last edited:
Had a customer once, named Heziekiel Suggs !!!

When I worked at the Buick dealer we had a gal whose name was Wanda White. Her middle initial was "B". I don't know if she wished for that or not.
There was a girl a few years older than me in school whose parents named her Fonda. Her last name was Dix. Now that's cruel!

That's a MAN, baby...

Pronounced- "Erica".

Probably was "Eric" and just added the "a" in a creative way.

I don't know how many warrants I've entered into NCIC over the years and some of the names that stuck out..... Chlamydia, Tarhonda.... or is that Tar Honda....

Real name: Lemonjello pronounced to rhyme with Angelo. I think I know what they had for dessert the night she was born.
There is a coffee shop here in town by that name
Us old folks know it's because lemon was the owners favorite jello flavor
But now there is a whole generation of brain dead youngster pronouncing it la-man-gel-o

Makes me want to slap them every time

Apathy,fear of getting involved,just plain fear,will be the undoing of the world. But I won't go without a fight! LOL

Had an employee. Lester Toil. And another named Bulwinkle can't remember his last name. But when he met me he laughed. Wolfgang, dats a funny name. Can I jus call you boss man.

My name is Steve(n) Vincent Wander.....Steve-V-Wander! Look who's calling the kettle black! And yes, I have heard all of them... :) Close to his name, but I'm no where close to his talent!

-
Back