Buyer Beware!! member Tawny Demon has my money but won't communicate

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tracking number would have kept this thread from happening in the first place.

X2

And also, I know I had a item I shipped here to a member (a front valance) that was supposed to be 3 days delivery and turned out to be like 12 days.....It was PA to NJ....When he got it the package was torn open and retaped....needless to say the valance was destroyed with dents and dings in it....Anyway, I sent pictures to USPS and the insurance covered 50.00 and I sent him 20.00 back to make up for his 70.00 loss......So with that much of a delay, don't be surprised if it is damaged.....I think they get thrown off to the side wherever they damaged in transit until someone can put the item back in or fix box, then it keeps traveling to its destination

good news is i got my parts.bad news is i got my parts.they were damaged not really lost.i've pm'd him and i'm waiting on a response.i just want this over.i'll let you know,kent

good news is i got my parts.bad news is i got my parts.they were damaged not really lost.i've pm'd him and i'm waiting on a response.i just want this over.i'll let you know,kent

Just as I suspected as stated in post 76 ......I had this same thing happen to me....Just file a claim with USPS and take pictures....give them the info they ask for.....It took about 2 weeks but they paid the claim.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi71x
Poor, packaging? :dontknow:

not necessarily .....I had items packed like Fort Knox only to get damaged.....Just depends if someone handles your package on a day they are pissed off or not....

My question is directed to the OP.

If I recall a certain crook from Virginia didnt pack things well because he, well, didnt give a hoot once he got his money. You dont have to a Mensa member to determine if it was packed poorly or really abused by USPS. I have seen damage, and I have seen newspaper and paper towel pack jobs too. You will know by looking at it.

WTF does that mean? I only have 7 years and less than his posts; do I need your permission to post for sale ads? GET REAL.:finga:

Yes, you do. You want credibility, you need posts.

Jokes aside, I see people come on here all the time all they do is post up their made-from-gold mopar parts and walk away, not bothering to give back or get involved in the community they capitalize from.

That bothers me. It should bother you too. That type of deal ruins the hobby for all of us. Come here, take, and not return the favor.

The only way to ship that is in the original box. I have a 3.23 8-3/4 ring and pinion set listed on FABO and its packed and ready in the box my new 3.73 gears came in. As in a box made for it. Heavy cardboard and molded styro so the gears cant move. Well taped. This isnt brain surgery, you have every right to be P.O.ed. I dont have a dog in this fight but this has been a train wreck since the transaction. People, pack it like you are shipping it to your own mother... wait a minute, maybe not the right example.

Yes, you do. You want credibility, you need posts.

Jokes aside, I see people come on here all the time all they do is post up their over priced crap and walk away, not bothering to give back or get involved in the community they capitalize from.

That bothers me. It should bother you too. That type of deal ruins the hobby for all of us. Come here, take, and not return the favor.

Dude, I got better things to do than sit and look at my phone/ computer and trying to reach 4k posts, if I'm going to get any credibility, it's going to be at work and my personal life. Where it really matters, not a forum where I don't even know the person but by his screen name and icon (No offense to anyone). I love this mopar loving family.

Don't Take take me out of context. I'm not taking about being 'hardcore'. I'm talking about when you can, where you can, help someone out if you run across their posts when you see them, drop what you think about it, or advice.

You like it when people help you out right and answer your questions in a timely manner?

Do you think some one would appreciate returning that favor?

This is what I'm talking about. Reciprocation.

Do you have a guilty conscience or something?

Or do you think it's right to act like people here are your personal b*tch and are supposed to answer your questions that the answer has already been posted in a previous thread several times and buy over priced parts that you don't know how to value from you all day? Then break out the sociopath on us saying we are some icons and numbers?

Maybe that's a two way street.

We've got jobs and families too so you can't cop out like that. It comes down to how much time your willing to allocate to a given task.

I'm not sure it's wise to go chasing people away who want to sell good stuff we may need, just because they have 300 posts. They just sell it somewhere else. Then bad mouth us on another site, where they have 42,000 posts and great "credibility".

I'm not sure it's wise to go chasing people away who want to sell good stuff we may need, just because they have 300 posts. They just sell it somewhere else. Then bad mouth us on another site, where they have 42,000 posts and great "credibility".

x2

its not just mass. guys, you have one in chillicothe ohio named chance copp, goes by david, took me last may,i was dumbass enough to send money order, i had his cell, his address and email , sent money, he couldnt provide me with tracking number , he quit answeringpms, cell and email, after a month called and told me he and his frinds partied good on my money, inran a background check, he had 4 address and 5 alias , he is still on a bodies under another name, i suggest you do a google map search when you get their address, usually a vacant lot or business, do what admin says, no money orders or cash unless you know them, too many scammers out there, if they dont do paypal or you can pickup the parts, tell them to keep it.

Come on, man! Capital letters and periods would be extremely helpful in understanding what you wrote.

WTF does that mean? I only have 7 years and less than his posts; do I need your permission to post for sale ads? GET REAL.:finga:

You have my permission to post for sale ads... :cheers:

I've met you and you're a good guy... :glasses7:

BTW: Are you going to the Tinley Park Cruise tonight on Oak Park Ave? Great turn out last week, supposed to be clear tonight...

*sigh* I guess I wasn't clear: I didn't say 'good stuff we may need at a decent price, or good people who contribute advice and hilarious stories but have a low post count lololoroxorz'. That would be ridiculous.

Y'all keep missing the point: I'm talking about the folks that take advantage in a bad way!.

Which this thread seems to be dedicated to.

Bottom line: If somebody wants to sell parts, sell parts, just don't be an a**hole about it.

Quit trying to throw me under the bus, people!

Kent / kdsmith07 has asked for this thread to be closed. It's gone off track....

Hoping our 2 members can work this out amongst themselves. Best of luck :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back