Buyers beware of Ws08

-
If he/she would just send the parts they claimed they already shipped we wouldn't be waiting for any decision. I believe the only decision we can all agree on is WS08 tried to scam people out of money and got caught again.

i purchased a glove box door from this guy for $30. I asked him if it came with the hinge and he said yes. I only received the door with no hinge so i wrote him to let him know he said that he forgot and that would send it the next day. i never received it. I wrote him again to ask him about it and he read the message and never replied. Now i have a useless glove box door.

i purchased a glove box door from this guy for $30. I asked him if it came with the hinge and he said yes. I only received the door with no hinge so i wrote him to let him know he said that he forgot and that would send it the next day. i never received it. I wrote him again to ask him about it and he read the message and never replied. Now i have a useless glove box door.
That sounds like a Justin maneuver.

I shake my head that WS08 is still allowed to be a member here.

Also I tried to search on here for "Ply30" to see if we could search "banned" members. Maybe I aint doing it right?
Couldnt find Ply30 or any other previously banned members.
It would be handy to be able to see or at least search out banned/previously banned members.
Am I wrong?

If the fire chief was cooperative you could make a case for official misconduct by a government employee if you can match the dates & times of the email / text correspondences to the dates & times he was at work. Contact the local DA / Prosecutor and see if they would pursue the case with that evidence. He would at the very least would have to make restitution, be placed on probation, lose his job and never be able to apply for a local / federal government position.

Last edited:
An update. Justin went to court today and plead guilty to mine and several other member's cases. He got 6 months in jail, which of course was suspended but will be paying what he owes to us; however if he messes up once more if will all come back on him. So if anyone else has issue with Justin by all means contact Brunswick Co. Sheriff's office. They most certainly know him now as a scam artist. According to the sergeant they were giving him the benefit of the doubt until he started jerking them around and not showing up for appointments or fulfilling promises to them, even giving ridiculous excuses just like he was doing all of us. It didn't take them long to figure out what kind of person they were dealing with. So at least he has his name on record now hopefully he will learn from all this.......doubt it, but one can hope. The sergeant did an outstanding job as well as the people who came forward and helped with all of this. Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible and bring Justice to this criminal!

Justin Figgatt...Actual Investigation is Underway by Police...Need Victims Info

Here is a little info on the scumbag! If you dealt with him since May 2016 contact the Brunswick County Sheriff's office and report him or contact FABO member pitbill to get the sergeant's name at the Brunswick County Sheriff's office he was in contact with.

I hope you guys get your money back!! :mob:

-
Back