Buying headers what fits the best?

-

beepahh

Dart runner
Reaction score
ok guys which headers fit the best in this application....know someone has done this already

1970 dart swinger 340 column auto 727 trans..
also looking for good ground clearance

any starter, tortion bar or other related items in the way to deal with? that need to be modified or changed...thanks

summit headers.I run them on all my cars.They are a tight fit,but on my cars with new motors mounts and such.For 100.00, my time putting a mild ding here and there is definitly worth it to me.

summit headers.I run them on all my cars.They are a tight fit,but on my cars with new motors mounts and such.For 100.00, my time putting a mild ding here and there is definitly worth it to me.

i agree, passenger side fits without any probs, drivers side need some dings with power steering, no probs with manual steering and ministarter.

I am so done with the 3 tube under the front end steering parts headers that get seriously banged up on the first bump.

I use Hedman Hedders and the fit fine and are tucked up high enough that they don't hit going into driveways and potholes. They were cheap and plug access is good.

Here is info on the TTI headers. They were the easiest headers to install that I ever had! I also liked that you don't need the 90* oil filter adapter and they clear Milodon 8 qt. oil pans.

http://www.ttiexhaust.com/Header-TTI340ABE/SBheaders.htm

don't forget no burnt plug wires on the drivers side either.. :)

look how easy the plugs are to get to..

DSC06178.jpg

look how high they tuck up under the car...

DSC02553.jpg

wow TTI is the way to go....thanks all for your comments...abodyjoe....who built that 340?

-
Back