Cam for 69 gts. Recommendations so far.

-
Looking at ordering a cam soon for my 69 dart gts with 340/ 4 speed. Engine is stock except for the usual bolt ons. Headers , dual exhaust , electronic ignition from fbo, avs2 650 carb, 391 gears. Tire are 245/60/15 next set I buy will be 255/60/15. Plan on doing the Edelbrock rpm dual plane intake same time as the cam.
Car is only driven on the street. No plans to rev it to the moon. Just a fun street car wanting a fast light to light and 0-80 majority of the time. Trying to avoid pulling the x heads and doing machine work for now. Plan on running it like this for a while. I will upgrade springs.
I’m out of the country for work so getting Recommendations has been a little tough. But so far
Howard’s recommended the street force 2
Hydraulic Flat Tappet Street Force 2 Camshaft & Lifter Kit; 1964 - 2003 Chrysler 273, 340, 360 1500 to 5000 Howards Cams CL710031-12 | Howards Cams

Hughes recommended
https://www.hughesengines.com/Index...RmxhdCBUYXBwZXQsIEh5ZHJhdWxpYw==&partid=30240

A lot of people are partial to the xe268 from comp cams but I have not called comp yet. Just seems like a popular choice.

last I’m very interested in this one but I haven’t got to talk to Lunati yet either. This seem to have good feedback though.
Voodoo Hydraulic Flat Tappet Cam - Chrysler 273-360 262/268

this is my first cam swap so I’m a bit ignorant on picking a cam to benefit my compression ratio and how isl lsa affects the engine. Thanks for any advice.
Racer Brown SSH 44 awesome cam

Howard’s came back and also said this would be good for my car and that it would be like the popular purple cam. Crower recommended the cam below. Any thoughts on these ? Especially compared to the xe268. I like Howard’s and crower for US sourced materials over comp but keep coming back to the specs and reviews of the comp since so many people run it. Howard’s and crower also have cam saver lifters.

Hydraulic Flat Tappet Street Force 3 Camshaft; 1964 - 2003 Chrysler 273, 340, 360 1600 to 5800 Howards Cams 712121-12 | Howards Cams

Mopar Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft - Camshafts

-
Back