Can Anyone Idetify These Bucket Seats?

-

bradfields

Reaction score
These seats are in my 71' Demon, I'd like to sell them and maybe get enough money to buy a correct bench seat for my car. Any clues what they might fit?? I don't think they're even Mopar seats, I haven't tried to find any part numbers on them. Sorry some of the pictures are sideways, I don't know how to rotate them.

MVC-024S.JPG

MVC-025S.JPG

MVC-026S.JPG

Yeah, I thought by the looks of the backs they were maybe GM seats too, just don't know what model?

Hopefuly they'll be something someone will want, they've been in that Demon 20 plus years.

chevy nova. at least that's what the ones in my dads nova look like.

They look like the ones in my brother's '69 Chevelle. I bet the GM guys would buy them.

Do some dismantling to look for clues. For example, if you remove the back there is probably a manufacturer stamp molded into the part. There could also be a part number and year.

I had a similar issue when I bought my Demon. It had buckets out of 73 Camaro. I removed the covers that went over the hinges for the back of the seat. Found the "GM", the year "73" and a part number. From that I was able to look at Year One online catolog and determine what model car. Sold them on EBay for $100 and Exorcised the GM junk from my Demon!

Well, mo.muscle is the winner!! I pulled one of the hinge covers off like Demon408 suggested and there it was, the Ford oval and a D4ZB prefix part number, after a little investigating and seaching, I came up with this picture - 1974 Mustang II Mach 1. I don't know if anybody will want to buy them, guess I'll see. Thanks for all of the help!

1974_00001_07.jpg

-
Back