can u believe it? i just did it.lol i just bought it>LOL

-
ok guys. i am back. about 20 minutes before we got thwere, me and the old lady placed bets on the condition of the car. i said it was a rag, and good to part out only. she said it would be worth fixing...........................................................

i lost the bet. big time.

i bought the car thinking that for the price, i in no way can go wrong. ralley dash, 340 engine........ you know how it goes.

i will not be parting this car. i have all the proper paperwork for it,, showing what it is and all numbers do match.

the pics of this car that were on ebay, showed it to be in horrible condition, but after vaccuming it out, and firing it right up. this was a huge score.

the trunk has some pitting, and the driver side spring perch let go, and it came through the trunk floor. the whole underside is rock solid, minus both front floorboards up under the pedals, and the same spot on the other side. the car does have the surface rust, but media blasting it will cure that cold.

it does need work, but i cannot find another any nicer, even as a roller for the price, and ill let the pics speak for themselves.........................

Attachments

• 340 dart 003.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 340 dart 004.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 340 dart 006.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 196
  • 340 dart 007.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 340 dart 009.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 198
more....................

Attachments

• 340 dart 017.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 340 dart 015.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 199
  • 340 dart 014.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 202
  • 340 dart 013.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 340 dart 012.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 212
  • 340 dart 010.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 199
and more....................

Attachments

• 340 dart 023.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 198
  • 340 dart 022.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 204
  • 340 dart 021.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 206
  • 340 dart 020.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 197
  • 340 dart 019.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 218
  • 340 dart 018.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 186
Now let me show you a few pick of a couple of the gold mines in his yard...71 challenger, 70 challenger covert 4 speed, 68 chargers. (4 of them.lol) and alot others that he did not want me to snap pics of

THESE ARE NOT RUST BUCKETS EITHER, AND THE CHALLENGER COVERT HAS NOT A LICK OF RUST ON IT. JUST NEEDS A NEW TOP

Attachments

• 340 dart 001.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 213
  • 340 dart 002.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 188
  • 340 dart 008.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 195
NAH, orig mopar puke green metallic.lol well, i bought the car from a guy that lived in az, and he told me it was a rot bucket. but like the guy that sold it to him told me today, and is so true...... guys that live on the west coast can say a car is rotted to death, but to us east coasters', htey are jems.lmao. i thought the floors, trunk, fenderwells,cowl were rotted out, as the seller told me, but to find out, that most of that is in great shape

sell it/............ fix it?........sell it........fix it sell it fix- itsellitfixit??????????????????????????????????

Nice find, looks like a great builder and has all the right stuff too. That is one of my very favorite body styles.

for me aint so bad

I know where there is a 4 door in that kind of shape

if you are interest pm me I can send you

the phone number of that scrap yard

best of luck with your car

elbow grease can do alote of thing

almost miracle

i am wondering what h.p range is the holley strip dominator intake that is on the car. it does not look like the new ones out. anyone have any info on this intake?????????????????

it is supposed to be a few shy of 500. but i do not know, as i do not know how the carb, intake, and cam are responding to each other. but the pastor that origionally owned it, he seemed very honest, so who knows.lol

Sweet!

How much you think I can get for a numbers matching 6cyl, 3spd 72 Duster? LOL (In better shape)

Just kidding......

Any Mopar saved from the steel hungry shredder guys is a wonderful thing.

You oughta see the 66 Charger, 361/4sp black/white I "drugged" home because it is my "dream" car.........

LOL

You'rs is CHERRY!

i am wondering what h.p range is the holley strip dominator intake that is on the car. it does not look like the new ones out. anyone have any info on this intake?????????????????

Its basicly the same thing as the mopar m1,the m1 was made after holley discontinued the strip dominator,nice buy!.

-
Back