Can you be fooled?

-
Well hell.now I'm embarrassed just thinkin about what I was thinkin about when I looked at them. Dirty trick ya buggar!:toothy10:

I opened this, not knowing what it is, but after seeing what it is, I ain't even gonna guess. Good luck to those willing to try!

LOL Last Friday night i waited on a couple, Mid 20s maybe. I carded them both and turns out the girl was a guy. You could tell by staring at her or him hahaha for a second or 2. It was gross. Full on nails hair makeup dress boots and a package:pukel:

I felt sorry for the Dude, i wonder what kind of surprise he got when they got home!!!

No hetero guy should ever have to be in that situation where they grab onto a handful of fruit salad.

HAHAHAHA fruit salad. You just made an innocent treat into something I will never eat again. And I mean real fruit salad not a fruit like these girl/guy things.

LOL Last Friday night i waited on a couple, Mid 20s maybe. I carded them both and turns out the girl was a guy. You could tell by staring at her or him hahaha for a second or 2. It was gross. Full on nails hair makeup dress boots and a package:pukel:

I felt sorry for the Dude, i wonder what kind of surprise he got when they got home!!!

you should have switched the licenses when you handed them back.

-
Back