Canada wins gold

-

Mrmopartech

Reaction score
Canada wins gold over the swedes and takes the game 3-0,congrats guys and gals,back to back gold medals for the men and woman,mrmopartech

During the Olympics I naturally root for the US, but I also root for Canada, Australia/NZ, and the Brits.

Something to do with that old English Colonial sibling thing I guess.

Congrats.

Congrats.

I'm glad that you guys won after defeating US....

You guys are my second pick after my "home team"...

Yesssssssss!
I was up watching it and drinking beer since 4 am here, like a true Canadian!

1779776_10152188238781391_1674516560_n.jpg

Congrats! Like my dad said yesterday, " Canada winning is just like a win for the US. I'd rather see them win than the Russians!

Hockey= Figure Skating with Sticks....LOL>...LOL

It is our game after all , It would be like the US losing to another country in Baseball -oh wait that happens all the time bad example . 2 for 2 in Hockey and Curling both plus third in Gold medals overall not a bad Olympics Eh !
PS that 4 am start was a real ***** tho , listened to it on the radio in bed and just finished watching the on demand video replay , kinda neat doing the radio thing but thats showing my age eh lol , Hey 70aarcuda it's not like scratching your nads in the outfield for 3 hours or cupping your buddies backside when he scores in your soccer game tinkerbell .

Sad that USA crapped out. Only good thing was Toewes scored the first goal for Canada :p
Signed,
Huge Hawks Fan

now back to the NHL thursday night.. GO LEAFS GO

I figured I would find all my Canadian brethren in here!
Congrats Canada! Good game US!

-
Back