Canadian Alert !!

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I Checked the mail Saturday on my way out and look what a member sent me :cheers:
All I have is a first name :read2:

Who Sent This Cool T shirt

I am going to take a stab at it :happy10: was it pettybludart
Jump on in and let me know please :happy10::happy10::happy10:

any help would be cool :cheers:

EUROPE ZWR BAND TOUR 049.jpg

EUROPE ZWR BAND TOUR 050.jpg

I Checked the mail Saturday on my way out and look what a member sent me :cheers:
All I have is a first name :read2:

Who Sent This Cool T shirt

I am going to take a stab at it :happy10: was it pettybludart
Jump on in and let me know please :happy10::happy10::happy10:

any help would be cool :cheers:
Nope,it wasn,t me Mike(my name is Scott)LOL.I did have my A-body Muscle shir on yesterday though!I,m gonna guess it was Sid or Dave?Good luck and Happy Easter!:cheers:

It wasn't me, but i sure would like to have one.
My name is Tom.

Nice! Wish I could say it was me but I've never seen that shirt before. Where did you find it Dreno?

That shirt is awesome!.

nice going dreno!

congrats mike!

wheres mine? LOL

So do you know if there are more t shirts available? I checked the fabo store but theres nothing there.You did say they were through bargehead right? I'll contact him then.

Back over 1 month ago,Bargeahead(Roger)had these made up and was taking orders.I think they are all gone now?You snooze,you loose!LOL.That dang MeMike,always getting stuff!LOLWay to go Dreno(Dave).8)

Back over 1 month ago,Bargeahead(Roger)had these made up and was taking orders.I think they are all gone now?You snooze,you loose!LOL.That dang MeMike,always getting stuff!LOLWay to go Dreno(Dave).8)

That's what i am saying lol......anyone please feel free to send me cool stuff lol

Never been surprised with cool stuff from a member other than memike sent me a ZWR cd which was great by the way!

I know if I had a hundred shirts I could get rid of em,but I don't. I noticed in the thread about the shirts that Mike was asking if he could still get one after it was too late,so........it was no big deal.8)

Maybe a second run of shirts could be made.

I hope it fits.I didn't need 2 shirts so...........8)
I should have known :happy10: Thank you very much DRENO :cheers: I enjoyed it today with the whole family :happy10::happy10:
It fit's perfect :cheers:

EUROPE ZWR BAND TOUR 155.jpg

EUROPE ZWR BAND TOUR 156.jpg

Nope,it wasn,t me Mike(my name is Scott)LOL.I did have my A-body Muscle shir on yesterday though!I,m gonna guess it was Sid or Dave?Good luck and Happy Easter!:cheers:
Thank you Scott 8) Sorry about my lack of memory :happy10: now I know DREMO's name :cheers: I ware mine today 8)

It wasn't me, but i sure would like to have one.
My name is Tom.
Thank you tom :happy10: It is a very cool T-Shirt =P~

I hope it fits.I didn't need 2 shirts so...........8)
LMAO!!!! Only one of you and you had 2 8) Thank you Dave :happy10:

I knew it!
AaHaa!! :happy10:
That shirt is awesome!.

nice going dreno! Yes Dude :cheers: It sure is =P~

congrats mike!

wheres mine? LOL
Yes Dude :cheers: It sure is =P~

Glad it fits Mike.You look right at home with it on. Hope you didn't spill on it,lol.8)

-
Back