Canadian Cuda

-

mrtillie

Reaction score
Hello A-Body members. I found this site this evening and had to join. I own a 1967 Barracuda Fastback that i run at the track. I hope to become a regular contributer to the forum. This evening i have been looking for a front disc brake conversion kit for the Cuda and found a link to this site. A great stroke of luck on my part. I have posted a few pics of my car and will add more later. :toothy9:

Well mrtillie, it's an honor to be the first one to welcome you to FABO! Make yourself at home and enjoy the best Mopar site on the net. It's great to have you and your '67 here with us. :-D So what's that baby run anyway???

Welcome to FABO from a fellow Cannuck,Fish owner,Race addict.LOL.I,m just hooked on cool Mopars.Enjoy your stay,your gonna love this site!:pirate:

Welcome aboard from Arkansas mrtillie :mrgreen:
We have many great members here and many are Cannuck's and it's good to have another on board with us. pull up a chair and stay awhile

Welcome from the Valley of Sun and Winter home to many Cannuck's. You found the best A Body forum bar now. Post up those pics.

Welcome, we already have something in common, 67 FB
Tell us about that bad boy!

-
Back