CANADIANS GETTING THE SHAFT

-
I know a Canadian that got the shaft this morning and she was actually pretty happy about it...:rolleyes:

Yes, Canadians get the shaft but..........you get to live right next door to the most powerful nation (militarily) in the world. So the Canadian government doesn't have to spend billions of dollars on their military budget which saves you guys money on civilian taxes. We love you guys and we appreciate the fact that your country is a democratic nation, giving us a buffer zone in the North!!! Your nation protects us in the North and we in turn protect ya'll!!! Let me know if I've made some improper analogies???
Sounds about right.

At the end of Charlotte NC Swap Meet a few years back, a Canadian was giving away some of his merc because he said I can take it out of Canada for free but I have to pay more in taxes than it worth to bring it back into Canada.

Last month I ordered a throttle body "O" ring for $6.95 and shipping was $7.95, all in the US. Took 2 weeks to receive it in a box 6X8. Why putting it in an envelope would not do? I just hope those who are charging these crazy fees are also getting it in their R... , so they can feel the discomfort we are all getting. This Craziness must Stop!!!!

If you can find it.
Don't feel too bad, I live in S. Texas. There are very few Mopars or Mopar parts in my area. I have had to pay for and ship many parts here to get what I need. I know that the border charges make it more difficult but you're not the only ones that live in a Mopar desert!!

Hi Folks

It's official. Canadians are getting the shaft with shipping.

I am looking on EBay for a 1/2 NPT tap. I found one for a reasonable price shipped from Brampton Ontario in Canada. Perfect.....When I read the shipping section, it says free shipping to the lower 48, but $6.99 shipped in Canada. All I can say is :wtf:!
I had a book.years ago that I took to a friend's while we were setting up the chassis for his 48 Merc truck. For 20 years I have not been able to find that book. Summit has new copies, so I ordered one at I think $39.99US. By the time I paid shipping from Ohio and exchange, it cost $93.50CDN.

I just mailed an envelop with nothing but paperwork to a neighboring county for a lady. $5.
Way back Canada Post came out with a guarantee that if you put a letter in the mail.by 10AM, it was guaranteed to be delivered the next day. Now it is about 10 days and they blame the automated equipement getting jammed with off size envelopes.

When it absolutely positively has to be there within 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g_p480x480&_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=e3f864&_nc_ohc=AWNdQkk7gn8AX8JCGLx&_nc_ht=scontent-hou1-1.jpg

FYI......To ship a 1 pound package via FIRST CLASS MAIL INT'L to Canada runs right around $24.00....that does NOT include any GST/HST or any other taxes or fees(or insurance)....that's just the cost of the stamp.

A 1 pound package sent to Canada via PRIORITY MAIL INT'L runs right about $41.00....

I Feel your Pain.
Just to get a $109.99 floor mat set cost me another $40 US shipping, plus another $30 CDN- COD for duties at the door or the UPS driver would have taken it back to the depot.
So double the cost US (with exchange) where the vender offered FREE shipping to the lower 48.
Can't wait for the Border to open up where I do not need a negative test to go down to a PO Box and come home 20 minutes from my house. UGH!

Yes, Canadians get the shaft but..........you get to live right next door to the most powerful nation (militarily) in the world. So the Canadian government doesn't have to spend billions of dollars on their military budget which saves you guys money on civilian taxes. We love you guys and we appreciate the fact that your country is a democratic nation, giving us a buffer zone in the North!!! Your nation protects us in the North and we in turn protect ya'll!!! Let me know if I've made some improper analogies???
First off, no longer a democratic nation with Blackface Hitler driving the tank. Now they will pass a law about independent media that exposed the Left Dishonourable Prime Peckerhead of Canada, daesh Dustbin Turdo's road apples during the truckers Freedom Convoy and then how the three or four MEPs dressed him down. That after at least 75% got up and walked out before his BS speach so they did not get their ears filled with brown matter. Now 3 or 4 out of the full seats of the European parliament of almost 400, would be a small percentage. But when 75 to 80% walked out, that left only at most 100 that kind of listened. So that is 3 to 4% that ripped him a new rectum. How many others sat there and thought "what an asshole"?This shitwad needs to be dunked head first down the outhouse hole! His popularity has already fallen in.
Then there is the case of Eyore from New Zealand!

First off, no longer a democratic nation with Blackface Hitler driving the tank. Now they will pass a law about independent media that exposed the Left Dishonourable Prime Peckerhead of Canada, daesh Dustbin Turdo's road apples during the truckers Freedom Convoy and then how the three or four MEPs dressed him down. That after at least 75% got up and walked out before his BS speach so they did not get their ears filled with brown matter. Now 3 or 4 out of the full seats of the European parliament of almost 400, would be a small percentage. But when 75 to 80% walked out, that left only at most 100 that kind of listened. So that is 3 to 4% that ripped him a new rectum. How many others sat there and thought "what an asshole"?This shitwad needs to be dunked head first down the outhouse hole! His popularity has already fallen in.
Then there is the case of Eyore from New Zealand!
100% agree

Unfortunately, as long as Jughead Singh is willing to hold **** for brains' ball sack in his mouth, we're screwed. My hope is that the NDP backbenchers finally grow some balls of their own and punt Jughead, then we have some hope.

Unfortunately, as long as Jughead Singh is willing to hold **** for brains' ball sack in his mouth, we're screwed. My hope is that the NDP backbenchers finally grow some balls of their own and punt Jughead, then we have some hope.
Some hope. I am from Alberta and the Laurentian elites have been bending us over a barb wire fence for over 100 years. We need a Triple E senate like in the US for starters. That equates to a nuclear political event to shake things up big time. That would be a separation referundum.

Some hope. I am from Alberta and the Laurentian elites have been bending us over a barb wire fence for over 100 years. We need a Triple E senate like in the US for starters. That equates to a nuclear political event to shake things up big time. That would be a separation referundum.
I hear ya, I'm in Alberta too.

"elites have been bending us over a barb wire fence for over 100 years"......that must hurt....eh!!! At least in the beginning??:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::eek:

"elites have been bending us over a barb wire fence for over 100 years"......that must hurt....eh!!! At least in the beginning??:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::eek:
100+ years and it stiil hurts like a bouquet of dry rose canes up the hoop! PeeAir Turdo introduced the NEP, National Energy Program which was a thinly veiled money grab. Blackface Hitler with Jughead licking what nutsack he has is WAYYY worse. What was that martial arts show years ago when the master told the kid weekly " You learn well Grasshopper"? Well dinktater kid learned well from commie father. The sperm donor part of father is a bone of contention.

Last edited:
100+ years and it stiil hurts like a bouquet of dry rose cans up the hoop! PeeAir Turdo introduced the NEP, National Energy Program which was a thinly veiled money grab. Blackface Hitler with Jughead licking what nutsack he has is WAYYY worse. What was that martial arts show years ago when the master told the kid weekly " You learn well Grasshopper"? Well dinktater kid learned well from commie father. The sperm donor part of father is a bone of contention.
Sorry but I'm not hip to all the references?? PeeAir Turdo I understand. Is Dinktater kid Trump?? Who are Blackface hitler and Jughead?? I guess I didn't get the memo?? Or maybe it's just a Canuck thing??

Sorry but I'm not hip to all the references?? PeeAir Turdo I understand. Is Dinktater kid Trump?? Who are Blackface hitler and Jughead?? I guess I didn't get the memo?? Or maybe it's just a Canuck thing??
- Dinktater; a dink that is a dictater.
- Blackface Hitler; a reference to our Left Dishonourable Prime Peckerhead of Canada, daesh Dustbin Turdo, in reference to his numerous instaces of Blackface costumes usually with a turban on. The Hitler part has been tagged on since he put the Emergency Measures Act (essentially a renamed War Measures), to deal with the Freedom Convoy trucker protest in Twattawa (our capital).
- Jughead; a slander of Jagmeet Singh, the NDP leader. He is hanging on to Blackface Hitler's nutsack to keep his seat in Parliament. I think I was the first to call him Jughead, after the comic character. Comic Jughead wore a beanie, Singh Jughead a turban.
Hope that helps. Turdo is seen world wide as an asshole dictater.

-
Back