Candy corn?

What is your opinion on candy corn

• Love it!

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Meh not my favorite but can tolerate it.

Votes: 20 34.5%

• Total voters
-
We have a local market that gets Bags of Marshmello Cups right before Fall every year. My diet takes a big hit.

That stuff tastes like plastic to me. The reason they sell out every year, is a bunch of cheapskates bought the cheapest thing they could, and still feel good about giving to the community. YUCK!

I'm a Reese's guy myself, but it's better if you make your own-

-Hershey bar and jar of Jif for the win.

I like candy corn......and the little pumpkins too. But your avatar. You done uncovered too much ugly. lol Dicer's a wet dream compared to you. LMAO
Hahaha lmao
He wishes he is most definitely the ugly brother I'm the younger good looking one! Haha

With fall right around the corner it brings my favorite candy of the year Candy corn!! I love it I can eat it till I make myself sick lol we had this discussion at work and out of about 15 people only 2 of us liked it. My question is I see on Facebook and all these people saying they hate it where does it all go because the store is almost always sold out as soon as it hits the shelves so there has to be more people like me that love it!
the only candy I can't eat yuck

...and you get bonus points if you say "your chocolate's in my peanut butter", and even more points if someone else in the room responds with "your peanut butter's on my chocolate".

...and you get bonus points if you say "your chocolate's in my peanut butter", and even more points if someone else in the room responds with "your peanut butter's on my chocolate".
I'm weird I like peanuts but not a huge fan of peanut butter and I especially dont like peanut butter candy! Reese's are probably one of my least favorite candies.

I'm weird I like peanuts but not a huge fan of peanut butter and I especially dont like peanut butter candy! Reese's are probably one of my least favorite candies.
I like the crunchy peanut better the best. I feel like gagging with too much of the creamy peanut butter.

Reeces butter cups are awesome

I like candy corn but not too much. They also have the pink candy corn, I thinks it's supposed to be strawberry. Pretty good.

I like the crunchy peanut better the best. I feel like gagging with too much of the creamy peanut butter.

I like candy corn but not too much. They also have the pink candy corn, I thinks it's supposed to be strawberry. Pretty good.

I remember one of the first times me and the missus went shopping
we had just gotten married and I was totally new to this (up until this point, my mom had done all the shopping)

so were at our local supermarket and they got a 30 foot section of peanut butter and here I am, trying to figure out which one jar I need to buy
so im looking at it, and I notice, they got 2 kinds, smooth and chunky
so I turn to the wife (totally oblivious to a gentle quaking that is coming up behind me) and I say,
"baby, I just don't like the chunky ones"
I turn back to the wall of peanutbutter and notice that now, I am in the shade
so I turn a little further and there they were
two behemoths of women, looking rather repulsed by my declaration of not liking the chunky ones which they had obviously taken personal

Sit down and make you a peanut butter banana and mayo sammich. No, stop thinkin about it. Just do it. You'll thank me later.

Last edited:
Might as well just mix some sugar with a little candlewax, it's cheaper!
That said....I'm good for a handful everytime I pass by granny's kitchen counter, there's always a dish full of 'em from about now through February..

I made myself sick last night eating candy corn and pumpkins, funny you posted this today!

I don’t eat much in the way of sweets, but I do like the taste of candy corn. Vanilla and marshmallow cream. Just two or three to taste the flavor and then put the rest away. Too much sugar for me.

They are one of America’s oldest confectionary treats. 140 years old and it sells around 35 million lbs annually.

Somebody is eating it...

I tell you the other old fashioned Halloween candy I like. Them little hard candy barrels. I like the grape ones and the root beer ones. That really brings back Halloween memories for me.

I tell you the other old fashioned Halloween candy I like. Them little hard candy barrels. I like the grape ones and the root beer ones. That really brings back Halloween memories for me.
Root beer barrels are great! I can only eat one before I get sugar overload, but I love the taste!

This year we're handing out mash potatoes for Halloween. Big bowl and spoon and I'll just say "scary, kids! Now open your bags.." :D

Root beer barrels are great! I can only eat one before I get sugar overload, but I love the taste!

Yeah, I have to be really careful now since I am type 2. It sucks because I used to really love candy. Now I've had to find other things. Cauliflower and ranch dressing. **** like that.

Yeah, I have to be really careful now since I am type 2. It sucks because I used to really love candy. Now I've had to find other things. Cauliflower and ranch dressing. **** like that.
How about some bacon wrapped tater tots with chipotle cheese sauce to go with that cauliflower and ranch? Not too many carbs, but enough to make you feel happy!

CA63AD69-3880-4C8B-9994-C147AB6FF2F0.jpeg

-
Back