Cannonball Run MOPAR STYLE!! (or at least to get one)

-
God Speed on your trip. The weather outlook for the next 7 days here in the South East portion of MI looks pretty good, mid 30's to low 40's for the daytime highs.

............Hey Steve, good luck on ur trip.......here's a thought............for what it will cost u extra to drag a trailer down there, u could buy 1 and bring it back and then u will have something to show for ur effort.........kim.....

Good luck and be safe! The drive across Nebraska can be pretty boring (I grew up there), and the wind can be nasty this time of year especially when pulling a trailer.

Scott

............Hey Steve, good luck on ur trip.......here's a thought............for what it will cost u extra to drag a trailer down there, u could buy 1 and bring it back and then u will have something to show for ur effort.........kim.....

I never even thought of buying a trailer and bringing it back too!! Dangit, should have thought of this:violent1: Next time!!

Hope your trip is a safe one, make sure you call some of us Colorado folk if you have any issues. Maybe we can meet up, I'm in Aurora too and I have a car hauler I could be talked out of for a very reasonable price, PM me. I think the weather isn't supposed to be too bad. Excellent secret keeping by the way :glasses7:

I'm pretty sure I know which car you are going to get. I would venture to guess that I know nearly as much about this car as the current owner. My lips are sealed though. Good luck on your adventure.

I'm pretty sure I know which car you are going to get. I would venture to guess that I know nearly as much about this car as the current owner. My lips are sealed though. Good luck on your adventure.

Hmmmm new member?? Kinda recognize your "signon" name though....LOL

Safe trip Steve! Just take it easy..who cares if you are a little longer or cost a little more for fuel..You get back safe and get that Mopar back in one piece! I can't wait to see that..oh ya shhhh. lol..:silent:

Safe trip Steve! Just take it easy..who cares if you are a little longer or cost a little more for fuel..You get back safe and get that Mopar back in one piece! I can't wait to see that..oh ya shhhh. lol..:silent:

Thanks Craig, maybe I will be riding in a Mopar to Moparfest this year?? Even though it aint mine...

Hmmmm new member?? Kinda recognize your "signon" name though....LOL
yeh, I bet you do. i am just lurking here on the A body site. I usually hang out over on the Cuda-Challenger site. I don't have an A-body right now. i don't think you will be disappointed in the car.

Looks like the weather around here will be good for you till Sunday nite, Monday morning. Upper 40s to low 50s Saturday mid 40s on Sunday.

Update on Steve's Cannonball run, All is going well, weather is cooperating with there adventure

Arrived safe and sound and dad is a new proud owner of a Mopar!! Dead dog tired, will post pics later. Thanks for posting the update Mike "2darts"

Wish I wouldve known you were passin through, you could've at least stopped and stretched your legs and ate and refueled. Im right off of I-80 in the middle of Nebraska.

Hey 72BB, sorry this has been a "no holds barred" run!! We are trying to make as much time as possible and not have to deal with lousy weather. So far the weather has been amazing. Jim and Nancy are top notch people, couldnt have thought of meeting nicer people. Dave/"Jaws" is a great guy too, with a butt-load of sarcasm!! So the 3 of us are now heading back home, planning on going straight thru as weather is unpredictable, and wanna take advantage of the great weather. Thanks again Nancy, the home made pumpkin pie and the hospitality was/is top notch!!

Have a safe trip guys! Let us know how you get the "green tree" scent out of your clothes!

Dave/"Jaws" is a great guy too, with a butt-load of sarcasm!!!

Your the guy that couldn't figure out the ducktape, and then that thing about the pink thong.:finga: Have a safe trip back with the car. Teaser pic:blob:

Attachments

• 010.jpg-2.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 148
Thanks Dave - I was going to put up a teaser pic too but now I don't have to. Send me that one would you, I don't have any from that show.

Warning to Steve - When you get home you've got about ten minutes to get these guys some pics or Jay, Dave and me are going to unload all we got and I'm guessing it's quite a few.

-
Back