can't believe what I heard....

-

DRENO

Reaction score
We were sitting on the deck at the cottage yesterday having a few drinks and my wife said to me "you know what you should do with the money from the last job? You should go and get your car painted." I just bout pooped my pants! And if that wasn't enough she said we should think about moving in a couple of years and getting a place with a 3-4 car garage so i have somewhere to work on my car. Ok, what the hell brought this on? Anyway she is at least thinking the right way and i thought I was going to have to have a long discussion with her. This is good,very good.8)

WOW! That's weird. Mine just started having sex with me...

OH crap, did I say that out loud. I'm gonna get killed.

Seriously speaking...........

This sounds great! Now, what does she wanna drive? Oh, 4 car is a great idea, I have a 2 car and it's allready done in with parts, I had to kick the Magnum out for the Cuda's engine build. Could be worse I guess. She could have said give me the money, I'm going on a cruise, what you'll do, IDK.

Kinda weird Dreno,didn,t we have a similar discussion about doing some work to your car in chat the other night?Karma I guess!LOL.Good news for sure!:cheers:

WOW! That's weird. Mine just started having sex with me...

OH crap, did I say that out loud. I'm gonna get killed.

Seriously speaking...........

This sounds great! Now, what does she wanna drive? Oh, 4 car is a great idea, I have a 2 car and it's allready done in with parts, I had to kick the Magnum out for the Cuda's engine build. Could be worse I guess. She could have said give me the money, I'm going on a cruise, what you'll do, IDK.

I was lucky but not that lucky.:angry7: I have allways wanted an acre or so and a big garage.Well,it's been a helluva a year so far,all good.8)

Hey Dave, are our wives related ? I think we both have really good women. I sold the Harley last year and figured on getting right into the engine/trans rebuilds then got layed off. Eight weeks ago I mentioned working extra on my time off to get the $ for the project. My wife said just go ahead and do it, we have the money in the bank. The Dart is not in the garage but "out" for surgery. Methinks we be two lucky guys !

Alright Dave!!! And here I thought getting the wife all liquored up was only good for sex!!

Is that what liquor is for? I will have to remember what she was drinking,maybe they have different effects.Next time I will look for the "sex" liquor.:-D

P.S. I will never have a garage as nice as yours Bill.:angry7:

Dreno when I snap my fingers you will wake up and not remember any of this.lol good luck bud.

Hey Dave, are our wives related ? I think we both have really good women. I sold the Harley last year and figured on getting right into the engine/trans rebuilds then got layed off. Eight weeks ago I mentioned working extra on my time off to get the $ for the project. My wife said just go ahead and do it, we have the money in the bank. The Dart is not in the garage but "out" for surgery. Methinks we be two lucky guys !

They sound like keepers Roger.Sure makes life easier doesn't it.Hell my mind is going a hundred miles an hour.I can do this and this and this........:-D

Dreno when I snap my fingers you will wake up and not remember any of this.lol good luck bud.

Lol DD.A few more drinks and I might not have remembered it. Wait a minute...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no,I'm sure she said that.:toothy10:

You must be living right bud, I am looking for the day to come so I can put a 30 X 24 here on the hill, I think the pool table in my cottage will speed things up a bit so she can have her living room back :toothy10:
Congrat's DRENO :cheers: You are a blest man :cheers:
Keep the liquor cabinet full :-D JJ :happy10:

Whoa there Dave, I smell setup, Has the misses been hinting at anything lately like "it sure would be good to go on a cruise" or better still "this dam kitchen is really old and run down and look how old the appliances are". Careful Dave this could get expensive or maybe being around my wife for 30 some years has left me in "on guard mode".:-D

They sound like keepers Roger.Sure makes life easier doesn't it.Hell my mind is going a hundred miles an hour.I can do this and this and this........:-D

and this, and this, and this, and this, ...... I'm going nuts ordering stuff that is absolutely necessary and hopefully CudaChick will have valve covers on the way too. Have you ordered the car lift yet ?

You must be living right bud, I am looking for the day to come so I can put a 30 X 24 here on the hill, I think the pool table in my cottage will speed things up a bit so she can have her living room back :toothy10:
Congrat's DRENO :cheers: You are a blest man :cheers:
Keep the liquor cabinet full :-D JJ :happy10:

A 30x24 sounds just like what I had in mind Mike. I am blessed this year,everything is going right,a big change from last year.The liquor cabinet always has something in it. We seem to have some good times when we are at the cottage having a few.:-D

Ummm, no, that should read 60 X 28 with a rear padio, fire pit, BBQ, ja-cooolzie baby! Wide screen TV er... OK, I'll stop now....

We were sitting on the deck at the cottage yesterday having a few drinks and my wife said to me "you know what you should do with the money from the last job? You should go and get your car painted." I just bout pooped my pants! And if that wasn't enough she said we should think about moving in a couple of years and getting a place with a 3-4 car garage so i have somewhere to work on my car. Ok, what the hell brought this on? Anyway she is at least thinking the right way and i thought I was going to have to have a long discussion with her. This is good,very good.8)

Do it Dave BEFORE she changes her mind. Get the Fish painted and promise her the first ride...in the car I mean. Must be when she passed us on the way to the Mopar meeting and saw those two cool guys you were with and thought your car should be nice and freshly painted like theirs

Whoa there Dave, I smell setup, Has the misses been hinting at anything lately like "it sure would be good to go on a cruise" or better still "this dam kitchen is really old and run down and look how old the appliances are". Careful Dave this could get expensive or maybe being around my wife for 30 some years has left me in "on guard mode".:-D

Well Terry I got 29 years invested and I "think " I know her by now.Oh,I just remembered I told her my buddy got us tickets for the Lucas Oil Nats in August.She just said "that's nice". Do I have to wake up?Tell me I'm not dreamin. No cruise next year,going to a resort. Let me see,hmmmmm,I think she was drinking Gin.Gotta member that.:-D

It's time for your mancave brother. Let the building begin.:cheers: I waited a long time for mine, but it was worth it.

and this, and this, and this, and this, ...... I'm going nuts ordering stuff that is absolutely necessary and hopefully CudaChick will have valve covers on the way too. Have you ordered the car lift yet ?

Slow down Roger,I haven't got the garage yet. Although it is kinda there,between my ears.:-D

Yep my car had to wait an extra year, because she wanted the kitchen to be done first. That is why I am still paying it off now, because that saved money went to a total restoration. Maybe some wise words here Dave, but your house is fairly new anyway.

-
Back