can't believe what I heard....

-
My first rule of garages or storage is that they are never big enough.:-D:-D

Do it Dave BEFORE she changes her mind. Get the Fish painted and promise her the first ride...in the car I mean. Must be when she passed us on the way to the Mopar meeting and saw those two cool guys you were with and thought your car should be nice and freshly painted like theirs

Not yet Mark. She will honor what she said.Hey,wait a minute,I know 'I' wasn't drunk but............she better remember!8)

It's time for your mancave brother. Let the building begin.:cheers: I waited a long time for mine, but it was worth it.

I read your thread MMG.I should have a garage even close to yours I would never come out.I will wait a couple more years and be a good boy and hopefully I will start a thread on FABO about it.8)

Sounds great Dave! I'm so happy for you guys.

Keep us posted......what color on the 'Cuda?..........same

Thanks Tony.Paint job won't happen for several years when I have the space to strip it down and redo it the whole car. My dream is to build as much of the car as I can with everyone's help. I would be so excited to be able to start my own thread like you and so many others on FABO that I read all the time.

Color? I started with black but most people won't let me get away from red.I got some time but right now I would say Viper red.

By the way glad to hear you got away for some quiet time this weekend. I am sure you needed it after last weekend!

You got that right!! it was great just sitting round having some drinks going for a walk or two,not too many other people around. Thanks Mark.8)

Is that what liquor is for? I will have to remember what she was drinking,maybe they have different effects.Next time I will look for the "sex" liquor.:-D

P.S. I will never have a garage as nice as yours Bill.:angry7:

She got her dream house (and my nightmare house) in that deal.

Yep my car had to wait an extra year, because she wanted the kitchen to be done first. That is why I am still paying it off now, because that saved money went to a total restoration. Maybe some wise words here Dave, but your house is fairly new anyway.

Don't ask Grant about my basement.8)

When all is said and done Dave, you are the envy of many. You Go Dude ! I know I'm supposed to slow down but plan on a full size fridge, 60"+ flat screen, comfy sofas, recliners, stove/microwave, .....oh, slowing down.

Alright Bill I am interested in seeing the Swinger's nest! Sounds like quite the mancave from what I am hearing. By the way I am getting my Dart back already tomorrow...that was quick.

That's good news Mark!! I hope I will be as lucky. Sounds like we'll have to do an evening cruise soon!!

So she WANTS you to get your car painted.....and WANTS you to have more space to work on your cars? ...........What did she do? Break something or max out the credit card? ....Im just sayin:-D

So she WANTS you to get your car painted.....and WANTS you to have more space to work on your cars? ...........What did she do? Break something or max out the credit card? ....Im just sayin:-D

Well ,I will tell you this,she handles all the money.We are doing ok after 29 years so I ain't changing anything. Nope ,no surprises.8)

Awesome news Dave!!! It sounds like your pals are all ready to throw aftermarket supplier catalogs at ya. Enjoy the freedom and git'r dun!

and this, and this, and this, and this, ...... I'm going nuts ordering stuff that is absolutely necessary and hopefully CudaChick will have valve covers on the way too. Have you ordered the car lift yet ?

Whoaaaaa Roger, ya better send them to me first! They're easier to work on that way. ;-)

I'm happy for you...she must be a great lady. Also this is my 1000th post on FABO, this is the perfect thread to do it on since you're my friend....thanks Dreno!!:cheers:

When I read this, the first thing I did was check the date of the original post.. not the 1st :). Then I read the part about the drinking...

Guess she's warming up to you picking her up in that nasty fastback! Good luck, and don't this opportunity slip away.

Grant

Sounds like a great plan DRENO. She's a keeper! :cheers: Mary is a car chick so if it has anything to do with the hobby she's all in. :-D

Bad thing is, she want's a 67 GTO. But she does like my MOPARS also.

The happier I keep her....hint hint nudge nudge....the more toys I get.=P~

She owes me big! LOL

Awesome news Dave!!! It sounds like your pals are all ready to throw aftermarket supplier catalogs at ya. Enjoy the freedom and git'r dun!

Whoaaaaa Roger, ya better send them to me first! They're easier to work on that way. ;-)

Not sure when I will start but to know that I have her blessing makes a big diff.When i do get going I will be calling ya Leanna.8)

I'm happy for you...she must be a great lady. Also this is my 1000th post on FABO, this is the perfect thread to do it on since you're my friend....thanks Dreno!!:cheers:

She is something alright. I am honored that you would make your 1000th post on my thread and am looking forward to 1000s more Goldie.8)

Sounds like a great plan DRENO. She's a keeper! :cheers: Mary is a car chick so if it has anything to do with the hobby she's all in. :-D

Bad thing is, she want's a 67 GTO. But she does like my MOPARS also.

The happier I keep her....hint hint nudge nudge....the more toys I get.=P~

She owes me big! LOL

I will admit I was a little shocked.I am a lucky man.She's not into cars very much,but she does want a new Jeep. 67 Goat,wow she's got good taste.Keep em happy it just makes everything that much better.:-D

When I read this, the first thing I did was check the date of the original post.. not the 1st :). Then I read the part about the drinking...

Guess she's warming up to you picking her up in that nasty fastback! Good luck, and don't this opportunity slip away.

Grant

Nope,I was a bad boy on April 1st here on FABO.:-D. I hope the drinking didn't influence her.I was hoping it was my charm and smooth talk.8) I am making mental plans and like Vic said to me the other day,start buying now for when I do get started.:thumblef:

-
Back