Brooks James

VET, CPT, Huey Medevac Pilot
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Came without mounting hardware maybe ?

PXL_20240105_164757630.MP.jpg

PXL_20240105_164752131.jpg

PXL_20240104_212708532.jpg

Wrong type of wheel hub. Got to get an aftermarket one for a mopar.

Sell what you got on craigslist.

☆☆☆☆☆

I need a new one. Nice looking. MOPAR replacements are immitted. Looked at a few but the attachment hardware make them stick out too far.

I had one of those 6 screw/bolt walnut wheels with a horn button. Sold it with a car not installed.
It was given to me from a guy going out of business.
Did you goggle the name ? I believe I found a horn kit assembly at Speedway Motors.
Don't remember the manufacturer name of mine but but the horn/spline/collar/ kits actually work on several manufacture's wheels with the 6 screw/bolts.

I had one of those 6 screw/bolt walnut wheels with a horn button. Sold it with a car not installed.
It was given to me from a guy going out of business.
Did you goggle the name ? I believe I found a horn kit assembly at Speedway Motors.
Don't remember the manufacturer name of mine but but the horn/spline/collar/ kits actually work on several manufacture's wheels with the 6 screw/bolts.

Holy crap! Spline-to-6-bolt adapters are a thing?!? I could use one of these to get a dakota/neon sized wheel on my Dart?

****! I wish I'd known this years ago. My Grant wheel is too small, and the OEM wheels are huge!

Edited: I feel like a dumbass (which is legit). I never checked to see if Grant offered wheels in other diameters, and they do. Wow. I've disliked the 13" wheel on my car since the day I bought it.

Last edited:
I have also seen 5 bolt and 9 bolt. You may want to keep searching the net.
Somebody must make the kit.

-
Back