Can't sleep! Too excited!

-

MB43

Reaction score
Leaving for Pinks All Out friday morning at 5... Gonna spend the day testing & tuning, then Saturday I'm going for the big bucks!

I'm gonna win this bad boy, I gotta feeling....

Wish me luck. ;-)

Go get 'em.............

Don't forget to post some news...........8)

Oh yeah, gotta make sure I can get on here from my phone... I'll have my laptop but don't know if I'll have a line to plug it into. So news might have to wait until Sunday night. ;-)

Oh my God Mikel, that's wonderful news! If I'd known you were going I would've kicked down a PSC vinyl sticker for that in-car camera shot!!!! LOL Best of luck, be safe out there, and bring home the money!

If your laptop won't work, you can call me from the track and I'll relay the good news for you.

Have a great time and make us all proud!!!!

Good luck and kick some ***!

What bracket will you be in?

Congat's Mikelbeck.
Keep your tires clean and take care of the tree.:clock:
I wish you a great winning week end.:cheers:

Good luck and kick some ***!

What bracket will you be in?

There's no brackets, it's just 400 guys (and girls) making runs and then they pick a class of 16 cars that are really close together.

FYI, you can watch streaming video on speedtv.com starting at 11 AM on Saturday. Keep an eye out for my orange Duster. ;-)

Can't go to sleep, come here, close your eyes, lean the head back, no, more, more, :boxing::wave::thumleft::-D

Where are you staying?

The wife told me to go solo.

Can't go to sleep, come here, close your eyes, lean the head back, no, more, more, :boxing::wave::thumleft::-D

I'm not quite sure what you're offering there... but I'm just gonna say "LOL" and shrug it off. ;-)

Where are you staying?

The Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick. About 20 minutes from the track. I usually stay at the Hilton but their pool isn't as nice as the Hyatt's and my son likes to swim.

The wife told me to go solo.

Lucky you. My wife and son are coming Friday afternoon and staying until Sunday morning. They're gonna get in my way, I just know it.... :bootysha:

GOOD LUCK BROTHER!
Hope ya have a good time and take thier money!

Well, I was actually looking for the icon smiley with a bat. You know like a 3 stoode act. Close your eyes, lean your head back, WACK! Instantly sleeeeeeeeeeeeping. He he he

So I put in the boxing guys instead followed by, the wave as in Good night, bye bye, followed by thumbs up, your sleeping and a smile cause it worked and your resting!

LOL, see ya there mikeL

Well, I was actually looking for the icon smiley with a bat. You know like a 3 stoode act. Close your eyes, lean your head back, WACK! Instantly sleeeeeeeeeeeeping. He he he

So I put in the boxing guys instead followed by, the wave as in Good night, bye bye, followed by thumbs up, your sleeping and a smile cause it worked and your resting!

LOL, see ya there mikeL

Oh. I get it now... :joker:

Good luck Sir!!! May the Mopar Gods be with you!!! Shoot, I'd have a hard time sleeping too. I hope you kick ford and chevy ***!!Especially the damn Mustang guys.............

Dude...you don't need luck. You've prepared for this...you are ready!

Just go kick some ***!

Wow, didn't even notice I was getting close to 1k posts. Maybe it will bring Mike some good luck. Just have fun and enjoy!!

Good luck mikelbeck! Kick the tires and lite the fires! you already got a better chance then most considering you have a mopar and anyone who has seen the show knows how Rich loves his mopars.

I'll be there all day Saturday with my buddy Tom. I'll have my camera in hand and will be able to help you out if need be. I'll pack work clothes in the car.

We'll find you....
8)

-
Back