Can't sleep! Too excited!

-
Wish I was closer to you so I could be there to watch you pound sand in their a@@. Have a great weekend!!!!!

I'll be there all day Saturday with my buddy Tom. I'll have my camera in hand and will be able to help you out if need be. I'll pack work clothes in the car.

We'll find you....
8)

Come find me! You know what my car looks like, and we'll all be wearing orange or yellow t-shirts that say "Burwood Boys Racing" on both sides. Should be easy to spot. ;-)

Go get 'em Mikel! I'll be watching the live feed while I'm stuck in the garage slipping a new cam in.

Hey, speaking of my buddy Nate Pritchett, this new racers' site 1320x.com usually has streaming video of the Pinks and Pinks All Out events too; keep it in mind if the speedtv feed gets too busy/slow.

Thanks, everybody for the wishes of luck and what not.

Gotta get up at 4, so I'm gonna hit the sack soon. I expect to be sitting outside E-Town's gate by 7 tomorrow morning.

W00t!

I will be there too! Leaving here at 8am, should be there 10:30-11:00. I will have the Dart.

We'll find you too.... :-D

We're here, sitting in the field. They're checking people in 1 at a time... they're up to 103, I'm #244 and I got here at 7:30.

Hurry up and wait!

Just confirmed with my buddy Tom that we're leaving at 8:00 am tomorrow morning. My camera is charged, I have money in pocket, and I'm going to the drag strip.... ALL DAY..... with the Wife's blessings. And the weather is supposed to be in the 80's w/ low humidity....

8)

Just confirmed with my buddy Tom that we're leaving at 8:00 am tomorrow morning. My camera is charged, I have money in pocket, and I'm going to the drag strip.... ALL DAY..... with the Wife's blessings. And the weather is supposed to be in the 80's w/ low humidity....

8)

Sounds like great conditions for Mikel to bring home the bucks with a big cheering section! Pssssssst John ... don't forget your big stack of PSC business cards. LMAO!!! (Hey, you know I'm never above a shameless plug.)

Have a fabulous time and be safe out there!!!

The live feed on 1320x.com is MUCH better than the speedtv one! It's bigger, expandable (you can even zoom in), and has adjustments for quality. I've been seeing a LOT of Mopars so far wooooooooooooooooooo

This is so cool! It's just like being there.

Arrrggghh! No live coverage until Sat.

You mean this will be live on TV?
if not, wonder when it will air?
Anyway best of luck, course Ya drive a MOpar, don't need no stinkin' luck, right:profilel:

I met John, Tom, Walter and a whole bunch of people from other boards. They all stopped by to see my car on the trailer after my engine blew up again. Tons of water in the oil.. we thrashed on it last night, tore the top off and put on new intake gaskets, resealed everything. Started it up and the oil turned white again.

This sucks.

I wasn't ignoring the PMs guys ... Billy needed to look at ebay for like an hour and interrupted me as soon as the PMs started rolling in. (Man I need a laptop LMAO!!!)

This is a copy of the email I got from Stephen Pullin early this morning:

A message to all members of 1320X - Grassroots Drag Racing - Fast Cars - Rock 'N Roll

CHECK OUT THE LIVE FEED TODAY ON 1320X.TV

GO THERE NOW, THERE IS AN EPISODE FROM TUCSON RUNNING. THE LIVE FEED BEGINS FROM ENGLISHTOWN AT 11 AM EASTERN.....WE ARE HERE SHOOTING ALL DAY...THERE ARE 476 CARS REGISTERED, THEY ARE EXPECTING OVER 30,000 FANS....ITS NEW JERSEY! AND THEY ARE GOING TO GET IT ON JERSEY STYLE!!

SEE YOU AT THE RACES!

STEPHEN PULLIN

Visit 1320X - Grassroots Drag Racing - Fast Cars - Rock 'N Roll at: http://www.1320x.com

This is the link to the live feed:

http://www.1320x.tv/

If you right-click on the screen when the feed comes up, you can zoom in, zoom out, change the quality (low, medium, high), etc.

Right now (1:50 p.m. Central time), it says "WAITING," so they must be between rounds or something.

If any of you elect to sign up for membership to this cool racers' site, send me a friend request. I know it needs more Mopars!!! :-D

I met John, Tom, Walter and a whole bunch of people from other boards. They all stopped by to see my car on the trailer after my engine blew up again. Tons of water in the oil.. we thrashed on it last night, tore the top off and put on new intake gaskets, resealed everything. Started it up and the oil turned white again.

This sucks.

That suck Mikel, Hope the guy that just finshed it will take care of it.

This sucks.

Yes it DOES suck! Can hope it's just head gaskets but almost sounds like a cracked block. (Hey if you want a 440 for it call me. Got one fresh on the stand.)

I'm soooooo sorry to hear this!!! Here's a big long distance hug for ya (((((((( Mikel ))))))))

We're here, sitting in the field. They're checking people in 1 at a time... they're up to 103, I'm #244 and I got here at 7:30.

Hurry up and wait!

I got there at 8 and was #247

Tim

Pinks 008 (Small).jpg

And a MoPar won. Great race against a Stang.

A couple quick shots, 1 of mikels car/camp and a pair I tried to get of the winner drivin passed. The last one during the day time when I could get a shot.

Mikel, thanks for having me over. Your buddy pulled some really nice wheelies.

I also met up with the Legend. I missed ya twice when I came back. You pulled out the second time around. How's Dad?

100_1927.jpg

100_1929.jpg

100_1930.jpg

100_1922.jpg

-
Back