car club

-
Hey Buddyralf,
I am a dart guy, working on a 70 Dart Swinger, Burnt orange Black Vinal roof, Black interior, Stripe delete A clone of my highschool ride/racecar.

Looking forward to getting together with the other abody guys.

I'm game if your planning a meet.

I just picked up a dart recently, it would be good to know other people in the area....

OK lets put it out. Lets say 3 weeks form now around April 11 Friday or April 12 Satrday. Lets meet up at the Kelseys I mentioned and have a drink and talk cars. What do you guys say. Are you in?

I'm in Ajax but wouldn't mind taking the occasional trip across town to get together. I can't make the 11th if you do the 12th then I'll be there. If not let me know when the next one is.

Mike

Man, I'm heading for Jamaica on the 12th. I'm in for a club, and some cruises this summer though. Milton has a cruise every Sunday. That would be fairly central also.66 Signet, where in Burlington are you? I've never seen your car out, but then I play Baseball most Weds, and likely missed you at Mapleview.

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

I am going to call the Kelseys and see if they will set us up. So far its 3 for Friday and One for Saturday. Any others?

Kelsey's is glad to have us. I tried to get some sort of deal from them, but they didnt give in. So let plan for the 11th since there are more takers for that night. Lets do drinks for 8:00pm? Are we in or are we out?

Hey 66signetHt, I notice you joined up a couple of years ago, but I've never seen you post before. I see you have the US model 66 Signet compared to my CDN version. Nice looking car. What are your plans for it?

Hell yeah, I'm in, see you friday nite at 8 Fri April, 11, 2008.

johndart

Who's going to Moparfest this year? We could make it a club event!!

Just checked out that link, they did something in 2007. Looks like they run a show every year but nothing is posted for 08. May be worth an email, I'll send one and post the reply here.

The performance mopar guys are still going. Some of them come up to the show at Flamboro Valley Camp ground. Rolly rocky and the hemi heads come out, and perform, and the owner is a hardcore Mopar guy(Super Bee). Some more guys from here should hit that show, it is right on Hwy 97. I tried to get us our own spot at Moparfest last year, but received no response from the old mopars club. Maybe someone else could get through to them. ( We will be well represented though, and I have saved one of Johns(fastbacks) decals to give to you Randy just for the show).

( We will be well represented though, and I have saved one of Johns(fastbacks) decals to give to you Randy just for the show).

thats awesome iam really looking foward to going for the first time and my a body buds

We had a great time shooting the breeze. FJR (Frank), Johndart (John) and I buddyralf (Enio) hung out at the Kelsy's talking about cars, projects, and interests. It was a fun evening and I look forward to doing it again. Perhaps next time it will be at a show. I think the spring fling on the 25th of May in Mississauga is the next event. I hope to get to know a few more of you guys in the days to come.

sucks i couldn't make it but i had family issues that came up, hopefully next time i'll be there

good news is the wifes grandpa who was rushed to hospital friday looks like he might be getting out soon,

good to hear he is getting better, Its ashame we missed meeting you. Looking forward to next time though.

-
Back