Car is going to be in Mopar Muscle!

-

thanson_mopar

Reaction score
Just got a letter from Mopar Muscle, my duster is going to be in an issue of Mopar Muscle that comes out on November 3rd! Its going to be in the Young guns column.

They are also sending me a $250 gift certificate to Year One!

WOW.....congrats to you !!! You must be excited. :cheers:

I'll look for it....

Thats great!Good job young gun!Total confidence builder.And the money aint bad either.

Yea pretty excited, It will be mostly about the build that I'm in the middle of, hopefully when it is done they will do another article, that would be cool

Congrats! And a little spending money to boot! Mine is featured in the Muscle car Profile section pg 50 in the October issue.....it is also on pg 1.....nice job!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

That's cool!

The closest any of my cars ever came to being in a mag was back in the 80's a mag called "Street Machine" did a story about The street machine nationals and posted a photo of my Dart when I was cruisin the fairgrounds. My uncles 50 Merc has been in over a dozen mags, mainly because of it's historical significance being a true Barris Merc.

Congrats,nice to see all the hard work paid off,I'll be looking for it.Have ya got a FABO sticker on the window?8)

Congrats, it is very nice to see the young guns still getting involved. thats a real treat to get in the magazine. Can't wait to see it.

how did you get that? I want to do that...i know I should make it

Congrats, once my son turns 16 we're going to enter him with his 74 Dart and see if he makes it in as well.

Congrats! I've tried 2 times. I entered my Charger when I was 14 into the Pentastars (Reader's Rides) section and they emailed me saying they picked me for Young Guns. They asked me if I was 16 and I said no. They said talk to us in a few years. So like I said, since I turned 16, I've submitted myself twice with no luck. I read Canadians can't win the sweepstakes but can still enter to be in the magazine. I told them I didn't care about the prize, I would just love to be in the mag. Congrats though, looking forward to seeing it!

Congratulations you lucky Dude!!!!!!!! I'll watch for it..... :cheers:

-
Back