Car is going to be in Mopar Muscle!

-
Congratulations Tate:cheers: That is awesome......I can't wait to get that copy(I subscribed to MM and it takes a while to show up here)

That's awesome! Congrats. I hope school is going well for you. I think you need to tell them to fix the website. It's a Plymouth Duster NOT a Dodge Duster.

That's awesome! Congrats. I hope school is going well for you. I think you need to tell them to fix the website. It's a Plymouth Duster NOT a Dodge Duster.

It is correct in the magizine, is the article different on the web?

That is very cool your car made the magizine! No mention of FABO?? Your car looks great, you should be very proud!!

3 CHEERS FOR THANSON!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Should have been more specific. On his school website. :)

That is very cool your car made the magizine! No mention of FABO?? Your car looks great, you should be very proud!!

3 CHEERS FOR THANSON!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

yea, there was alot of info left out that i wish would of gotten in. I gave them alot of info and less than half of it got into the article.

thanks

I bet you are on cloud 9 young gun =P~=P~ Congrat's goes out to ya :cheers:

IMG_1024.jpg

I just went and looked and found you in the one we got in the mail a week or so ago. Haven't had a chance to read it but there you are!!!! Very cool dude... hope I can get a car in there next year. Not many people our age get to say that their car was in a magazine!

Congratulations!!!!!! Mine was in a commercial. It is good to see the Mopar Muscle still getting noticed!!!!!!!

Nice seen it yesterday. Congrats. I got my spirit in the readers ride section a few years back.

Congrats man! I need to run out an buy that issue. Will you sign it for me? :cheers:

Congratulations man, you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your duster's going to look so sweet with the pistol grip, post pictures when you instal it!

Congratulations man, you deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your duster's going to look so sweet with the pistol grip, post pictures when you instal it!

lol well in the last few months since I sent those pictures to mopar muscle I began to tear the car apart for a full resto mod and clean up some the bad body work that was in it....even though it looked good in the pictures. It will be a little while till the car gets the pistol grip in it.:happy10:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=69342

-
Back