car names

-
I sold the car, divorced the wife, and the daughter grew up and moved out on her own!!

Moral of the story: Keep your car! Wives leave, kids grow up and leave, but cars stay with you through thick and thin!

Amen! Brother! Amen!

The neighbor lady calls my Duster the Monster. When she hears or sees me driving it around front from the garage she tells her husband here comes the Monster… LOL!

Duster.jpg

The neighbor lady calls my Duster the Monster. When she hears or sees me driving it around front from the garage she tells her husband here comes the Monster… LOL!

That's funny!

Probably sounds a monster too!

I dont know why but i call mine the posion dart. I think i saw it somewhere. My dad has a hemi sublime duster and we call it the hulk.

I call mine Ruby. Just fits the color perfectly.

RubyValiant015.jpg

I have not named the Convertible yet

Ive got a big red too. 3500 dually 4x4 flame red single cab with ranch hand bumpers front and rear and mud tires

The Barracuda is Jaws
The wife calls the Dart the money pit
The Roadrunner is buggutts,because of the color.

jaws rf.jpg

2007_Mopars_at_the_strip_111.jpg

P4130010.JPG

I Named my first 66 model car Victoria for a couple reasons.
A strong and dependable lady on a old western show called
The High Shaperal, You young guns out there have never seen it but she was the mother and wife that was a small beautiful boss of the place.
And it was a very Victorious venture for all of us here and for me.
A Valiant called Victoria with a victorious home coming.
Thanks to all the members here at this great site For A Bodies Only.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv 010 (Custom).jpg

memike 074.JPG

I don't call my car anything else but The Demon. My mom calls it the Orange Crate.

John

hi, don't have a way to send pictures of my friends 72 duster, it's called the
" Lemon Twister:, it's painted lemon twist yellow

about 2 years. thats a nice looking ride lol hope mine gets to looking hafe as good. he looked like this when i got him home.

-
Back