Car pics..

-

Sarah89

*Troublemaker*
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this post. But when I signed up, some of y'all mentioned wanting to see the cars that are sitting in my yard..so here's some pics.

First off, I'm sorry, it's not an A-Body. But it is my pride and joy. :toothy7:
My '66 Charger-
1966Charger3.jpg

1966Charger2.jpg

1966Charger.jpg

70dart said:
Welocme aboard, not an A body but it looks to have a good body, what are the future plans for the first generation charger?
Thanks. Well, I've got it running and driving now. It was originally a 361/auto car, but I bought a donor car, and now it's a 318/auto.
It was AA1 silver with a black interior when it was new..I'm sticking with black, and it's going back silver, but it'll probably be brighter, and I've put serious thought into going with a pearl topcoat with a hint of blue.
The wheels it's got now won't stay too much longer. I'm going to buy some Centerlines..actually Centerline knock-offs..I don't want to fork over the extra cash when they would look just as nice, and cost considerably less.

I've got lots of stuff to buy to get it looking good, but it's come a long way since I got it.

Okay..that's the ones I got pics of..minus the C-bodies, E-bodies, B-bodies, and trucks.
A disclaimer, I don't technically own any of those cars, except the Charger. The Demon is my sister-in-law's car, and the rest are technically my brother's..but they're considered kinda "community property" among the three of us.

That '72 Gold Duster with the tail in the air is alot like the one I used to have in CO. ( Same color)... Boy I miss that car! Having all those cool Mopars around....That's family values!!

Wow Sarah89 your charger is awesome, Your dad has a great bounty of mopars.or mite I say you have.
You can send that Arkansas car back to me. :blob:

Nice collection Sarah89 :wav:

Sarah89 is anyone planning to fix any of those cars up or are they all just for parts? glad you are fixing the charger it is pretty nice from what i can see....

Dang Sarah. I'll trade you yards! All I've got is grass on mine, and of course, what the dog left on it. LOL!

WOW!!! All those Mopars just right down the road from me... :blob:

7demon2 - Several of our cars are either current or future projects that we've got plans for. And some are parts cars. We have a salvage yard..but, to be honest, we're a little stingy with our Mopar parts..since we keep buying more projects we keep around alot of parts. lol But, I will say, if we decide that certain A-bodies will be parted out to the public, I'll be sure and post it on here so y'all have a chance at 'em.

Thanks everyone for the compliments on my Charger. I love it.

Yep, SleeperScamp..a little surprising, huh? lol And that's not everything.

Oh, and..my brother and I were talking earlier. The 4-door '72 Valiant, and the '72 Duster (the black one in the bottom 3 duster pics) are going to be parted out the rest of the way. There's a few things that don't go, but the majority of the pieces that are left on these cars are for sale. If y'all need something, PM me, and I'll see what I can do.

I got really slammed last time when said I use mopars for Demolition Derbies. Here is a pic of my latest car to be used, So just want to ask you all, What should i do with it? It has about 126,000 miles on it, a locked up 360, been sitting in a yard since around 1988. I paid $350 for it. To you is it worth dumping a few grand in it to make it road worthy again? you all tell me.....

250235537.jpg

250235536.jpg

250235542.jpg

250521219.jpg

Sarah89, wow so many treasures at your disposal, you are lucky indeed, I need some big items but shiiping from your area would cost me big time wish I was closer like next door!

72demon340 my friend also uses mopars in demolition derby's, I don't know where he finds them but he ends up with solid power houses and he usually does really well with them. He used to be a cdillac man but since the switch to mopars he has used royal monacos and old imperials, I forget what he has in the works for this year's derby, but it is another mopar!

70dart - Yeah, I bet shipping from down here up to New Brunswick would be rather pricey. Sorry I'm not closer! LOL

-
Back