Carb Question

-

RUFF62

Reaction score
Anyone running a 750 Demon like these? If so are they any good?

15673025_10208548069724978_4260573379321374358_n.jpg

We sell a bunch of the black ones. Guys seem to compare them to an edelbrock. Nice street carbs that don't require alot of messing with to be street friendly. Nice Street carbs for a mild-ish V8
Carburetors

It's basically a modern Thermoquad. I have not heard anything bad about them. At all. Everyone that HAS ONE seems to like it.

nor I, but that is/was one of the original TQ features.
When you drew the comparison, my mind just immediately went there.The phenolic mainbody might be a good thing to have these days tho.

I like the three barrel thing too. I bet they are loud as hell. lol

Well we know the TQ has an unmistakable roar. For me that was part of it's allure.I loved it right from it's introduction. I would still be using one, if the AirGap had come out with the TQ-pad, back in the late 90s when the Mopar version came out.But I had to have an AG more than a TQ, and I had already accumulated several Holleys over the decades. That AG is a heck of an intake for a streeter like me. It's had 3 cams under it and 2 carbs above it. It pulls from 500 to 7500 at least. Well I don't think I've ever actually floored it from 500,lol. Sometimes when I find traction, I think I can feel the 230* cam peaking at around mid to high 5000rpm, but that lil 367 keeps right on pulling until I shift, which as you probably heard, is often in the 7000/7200 range. The only thing better than hearing those pipes scream back there, would be if there was a TQ up front roaring!
Unless of course there were turbos involved............
Yeah, I'm dreaming again

-
Back