Carburetor Choice for my Dart

-
Doing some reading on the Street Demon. But I don’t see where they have the mopar linkage bracket for it? Is it the same Holley one?
It would likely be the same thing as an Edelbrock. But don't quote me on that. I'm sure you could look up a direct fit for Mopar.. I used an adapter piece that made it work just like my Edelbrocks did, but that was for dual quad setup...
And don't forget the carbon body if you would like your fuel to be 20 degrees cooler, it doesn't cost any extra.. my carburetors are good foot and a half away from the engine and above the hood so they're not getting hot.. I didn't need that.. or want the looks of it..

I was also going to say don't buy one of those 60 or $70 tune up jetting kits...
Like I was saying the secondary jets are just common Holley Jets so they're cheap. The step up Springs are the same as Edelbrock and Summit sells a knock-off set of Springs for like five bucks...
If the carburetor needs rejetting it's only going to need to go one way. Those jet kits not only have the Jets and metering rods you already have in the carburetor:rolleyes:..
Half of them are going to be to jet the wrong way from where you will eventually need. so in the end really only a couple sets of Jets or metering rods will actually benefit you.. best to put on see how it runs and then maybe buy one or two sets of Jets or metering rods if need be...
Oh yeah I was wearing my demon carburetor shirt today...
Front..
IMG_20201110_194020.jpg

Back .
IMG_20201110_194005.jpg

:thumbsup:...

-
Back