Carlise

-
I really want to go but I'm tired of the super long drive, especially without the Charger.

It takes us about 8 1/2-9 hours. wouldn't miss it!! I have a good friend I just got hooked on Mopars and he is making a list for parts already!! Its a beautiful sickness!! lol..:eek:ccasion:

We'll be there!!
What are your spots? I'll bring the cold one's.:thumrigh:
I don't know yet because it's my first time with vending spots. We might not have too much for sale but for the price to be inside with passes etc.. How can you beat it!! I would love to meet up with as many members possible.. Put a face to the name and have a couple of cold ones!:drinkers:

My wife and I went last year drove from north Minnesota. Had a great time.
The only down side was the heat and humidity. Bring plenty of water.
Think we'll stick to the shows and swap meets closer to home.

Have yourself a good time!

A real Dieheart Mopar person lives for this weekend!! Even us Cavemen, Snowmen from the north love it!! lol.. I cant wait! Once I find out our spots I will let everyone know..

If I do decied to go this year I'll be on the show field. But I'll try to find you if you give your space number. That cold beer thing sounds very tempting! LOL!

If I do decied to go this year I'll be on the show field. But I'll try to find you if you give your space number. That cold beer thing sounds very tempting! LOL!
Once I find out my spots.. I will let you know.. This might cost me several Beers!! lol.. Oh well.. lol..

yeah, you will probably have to leave all your parts home and just load up with beer...LOL!

i go every year, stop in n78 to n80.

Attachments

• phone 3 015.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 495
We'll be coming out from Colorado this year. Grew up close to there and spent many summers at the Carlisle shows. Gonna meet up w/ my father, he just got his Roadrunner done.

Im going, Should be there Friday morning till Sunday afternoon. I stay at the Super 8 North in Carlisle. Worse part is how the towel heads that own the super 8 gouge the **** out us that weekend.

-
Back