Carlise

-
I will be there again Vendoring barracuda parts. Spot m89 and hopfully one more spot beside it. I will be selling barracuda stuff to buy duster parts for my 73 340. Stop in and shoot the s$!t. Me and my 15 year old son go every year and have a blast. Father and son time. Of course I have to give him a cut out of the profit but the help and time spent together is priceless. We are only one hour north of carlisle. Mike

I'm seriously thinking about it, I'm trying to find a slant 6 4 dr A body as a daily driver cheap and that should be the spot to get some leads.

You know, Carlisle is just a short drive from where I'm at. And I have NEVER been to the car show in my life. :wack:

I'm going, this will be my first! Went to the Corvette show for 15 years and now I'm a MOPAR guy. How are the prices in the flea market?

I'm going, this will be my first! Went to the Corvette show for 15 years and now I'm a MOPAR guy. How are the prices in the flea market?

As with any swap meet - prices are all over the place. You'll have the guys trying to get 10x top dollar for junk, and other guys priced where you feel like you just stole the parts you needed.

Past couple of years, my son, my buddy and I stayed at a campground just outside of town, my buddy drives my Fury there for me cuz he won't tow the camper. I'll enter on the show field, and with the barge sized trunk, we pack a small grill, cooler, burgers...cheap eats for us. I'm close enough that when I don't do the camper thing, we'll drive up and back on Fri and Sat on just one tank of gas all weekend.

This year, we're bringing a list of wants for Jake's 65 B'cuda. His summer soccer schedule will determine if we're camping, or commuting...... Even doing it this way, I'll register for the show field. That way we all get in both days for one fee and don't have to worry about parking.

The parts are plentiful, depending on what you are looking for. Prices for a lot of stuff is reasonable, if you can find exactly what you are seeking. Obviously, there are vendors there that know what they have and ask for what they believe the item is worth. It may or may not be worth that to you depending on your desires and money.

As with any swap meet - prices are all over the place. You'll have the guys trying to get 10x top dollar for junk, and other guys priced where you feel like you just stole the parts you needed.

Past couple of years, my son, my buddy and I stayed at a campground just outside of town, my buddy drives my Fury there for me cuz he won't tow the camper. I'll enter on the show field, and with the barge sized trunk, we pack a small grill, cooler, burgers...cheap eats for us. I'm close enough that when I don't do the camper thing, we'll drive up and back on Fri and Sat on just one tank of gas all weekend.

This year, we're bringing a list of wants for Jake's 65 B'cuda. His summer soccer schedule will determine if we're camping, or commuting...... Even doing it this way, I'll register for the show field. That way we all get in both days for one fee and don't have to worry about parking.

Thanks Fury.
Being from the Allentown area I'll be doing the daily commute.
I never considered parking on the field as my cuda is still in rough shape. Perhaps it would make more sense.

The parts are plentiful, depending on what you are looking for. Prices for a lot of stuff is reasonable, if you can find exactly what you are seeking. Obviously, there are vendors there that know what they have and ask for what they believe the item is worth. It may or may not be worth that to you depending on your desires and money.

I've been collecting parts for the interior over the past few months. By the time July rolls around I'll have an even better idea of what i still need and the price range. Really looking forward to July!

Man! I'd love to head down that way with Mike and Wally, but sonny boy is making my life very hectic. His career is taking off.

Hey Craig, are you going to Daytona with Tom?

Thanks Fury.
Being from the Allentown area I'll be doing the daily commute.
I never considered parking on the field as my cuda is still in rough shape. Perhaps it would make more sense.

Register your car! (Gate and go pass) They had a $10 off deal back in December, but preregister before July.
Here is why:
You get your sticker ahead of time, no waiting in line just drive right in.
Your car, You, and your guest get in all 4 days for $40.
Your car trunk is inside the show: cooler for food and drinks.
You don't have to carry anything you by as far.
You have a place to put chairs or a tent, hang out rest whatever.

Believe me no one cares if your car is finished. In fact I have more respect for the average guy with a work in progress than a mega-dollar bought car.

Man! I'd love to head down that way with Mike and Wally, but sonny boy is making my life very hectic. His career is taking off.

Hey Craig, are you going to Daytona with Tom?
Hey Bill, Not going with Tom this year. Maybe next year.. Too bad you can't make it to Carlise.. Great times!!

Register your car! (Gate and go pass) They had a $10 off deal back in December, but preregister before July.
Here is why:

Believe me no one cares if your car is finished. In fact I have more respect for the average guy with a work in progress than a mega-dollar bought car.
True, Can't beat that deal!! Just to be inside is great..

Here is why:

Thanks 67...you sold me!

Well we're about a month away now..can we get a list of who's got spots and an idea of what their bringing?? I'm ready to go NOW! lol

I'm thinking about driving my dart from va. I've never been so I feel like its something I need to do.

Well we are going to Carlisle....... if God's a will'in! We still have a ton
of work to do here parting these car's out and looking for hidden part's put away for year's it seem's. We mostly sell used Mopar sheetmetal, A and B-body,
you name it, we may have it. Most part's are professionally drilled off. We will
have many different part's and thing's also. So, when your out and about stop by space's O125-127, as we would like to meet other FABO member's too. For those of you, that have never been, It's a big place..... I think it's 82 acre's, so make sure you bring good walking shoe's, as there is lot's of area to cover in 3 day's. If, all are plan's go smoothly, we should arrive there sometime Wednesday, and be there till Sunday evening for the whole show. Hopefully it's not 90-100 degree's, just don't like it, that's why we live in Mich. Hope to see everyone there!! :D

I will be there again this year. This is the first year I will be in the A body section. Also bringing my daughter as co-pilot. She is more excited than I am -- and I can't wait till July !!! Heading out on Friday morning - coming home Saturday evening.

Just had the new top and stripes installed (hoping for no rain- last year was a soaked friday). White top (ripped on top) was before - Black top and Stripes now. The car originally had the Black top with the black interior.

PA - look me up out there !!

Attachments

• ANTIQUEPLATES 006.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 68 Barracuda with stripes 002.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 129
We will be there from Thursday to Sunday, we always have a good time.

-
Back