carlisle 2009 pictures. (5 pages)

-
It was a great weekend. I just asked a friend if she took pics of all 2200 cars. Looks like you took pics of 2199. You missed my Scamp. It was a hot day there today.
Frank H.

Great pictures Joe, thanks for posting them. Unfortunately I couldn't come out to Carlisle (again...) this year, but there's always next year....

BTW: The Magnum powered `60 Lancer wagon on page #3 was awesome!

BTW: The Magnum powered `60 Lancer wagon on page #3 was awesome!

that was a way cool ride. would have liked to get some more pics of it but there was a crowd around it every time i walked by it.

nice job with the pics. I wounder how many times we tripped over each other lol. I remember seeing the tent set up and your car.mine was there, sitting outside gate 3 on a trailer for sale. alot cheaper then parking inside with my funds right now. I probably had the price ti high. guess I really dont want to see it go. met HEMIDART and his wife nice folks as well as car.

man you should have stopped by for lunch man. we had way too much food and were trying to give it away...lol.

Hey, thanks for the great shots Joe. I see you got me wiping down the car in the picture on page 3. You should have said hello. Next time.

man you should have stopped by for lunch man. we had way too much food and were trying to give it away...lol.

I smelled the cooking, wish I did. I didnt see the sign you guys had up till I saw the pictures. the stuff you miss. I found rows that my buddies and I didnt even go down when I went back to find my son the kit car he wanted, and that I even walked by. lol

Great website man. All of your pics are awesome. I even found a pic of my 2 sons and I and my Shelby CSX at the Mopar Car-B-Que. That was a great time too.

I hate that when I'm trying to get a pic of a car and people keep getting in the way...that is why we try to be one of the first people to show up so we can get the car registered, then stand by the front gate and take pictures of the cars as they come in. Of course, that is virtually impossible at big shows like the carlisle

That was a great day Joe...I see ya caught my dart on Page 2. Thanks.

carlisle09%20156_small.jpg

Hey, EXCELLENT PHOTOS!!! Makes me want to go next year. Hey, to you guys that have gone, what all goes on out there? (no, I don't mean that!) I mean, do they have apple pie eating contests or is someone out there judging Aunt Bee's store-bought pickles or...?? Maybe free Mopar style ipods the first 500 cars..?? I just want to know....that's all. Tom p.s. thanks again for all the photos!

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. I couldn't make it this year... first time since 1991, I will not miss it anymore !

Thanks for sharing, i would love to go there one day. It's pretty far away though!

Great pics!

That blue scamp is about the nicest I've ever seen.
Is the baseplate and foam seal for the hoodscoop custom made, if not where can I get one?

Nuther question, who's shaker 'cuda is getting pee'd on? Ha, ha.

Third..What special things are you using to be able to post those click to enlarge thumbnail pics????
That looks like the way to go., thanks for sharing.

Nuther question, who's shaker 'cuda is getting pee'd on? Ha, ha.

thats our friends larry. he just got the car done. looks great. we had to bust them for him..lol

Third..What special things are you using to be able to post those click to enlarge thumbnail pics????
That looks like the way to go., thanks for sharing.

its just microsoft front page. kinda real bare bones for a web site but its easy to use and i can actually figure it out.

-
Back