Carlisle Nationals contest are rigged !!!

-

68dodge

Reaction score
Was at the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle, Pa. One of the girls that was in the Daisy Duke contest, found out that all the girls that were picked for the top five, work for Carlisle Productions. She did some research and also found out that the girls working there also won at the Ford and GM shows. It was put on Carlisles face book. So for the bikini contest they really did pick the winners from girls that were there for the Mopar show. Even one of the girls in the bikini contest, mentioned this on stage about picking girls that work for Carlisle Productions. The crowd even complained to pick girls that do not work there. Talk about a rip-off to all the girls at all the shows.

really ? this is news to you ? next year volunteer to do something at the show and you'll make the top 5 in the daisy dukes contest yourself , this goes on at every car show ever in some way or another , our local mopar show is put on by a dealer who will openly tell you he picks the winners , last time I went a couple of years ago now the "peoples choice" winner arrived on a flat bed wrecker 20 minutes before the trophy hand out and well after 90% of the people who voted had gone home , it is what it is if you go to the shows to be rated and validated well you've got self esteem issues and should see a professional about that , try going to meet and enjoy a good time with your mopar brethren , I find the best shows are the ones with no form of judging at all . Come to Moparfest we'll show you a great time .

really ? this is news to you ? next year volunteer to do something at the show and you'll make the top 5 in the daisy dukes contest yourself , this goes on at every car show ever in some way or another , our local mopar show is put on by a dealer who will openly tell you he picks the winners , last time I went a couple of years ago now the "peoples choice" winner arrived on a flat bed wrecker 20 minutes before the trophy hand out and well after 90% of the people who voted had gone home , it is what it is if you go to the shows to be rated and validated well you've got self esteem issues and should see a professional about that , try going to meet and enjoy a good time with your mopar brethren , I find the best shows are the ones with no form of judging at all . Come to Moparfest we'll show you a great time .

x2

X3, i used to go to a show that was put on to benefit children at christmas [won't mention names] i went every year,mainly for the ability to see some awsome cars that don't come out often. We were friends with a fellow that volentered to judge for them at their last show at that location. When he reported for duty the radio personality that put on the show walked him [and the other judges] around and showed them who was to get the trophys [the folks that donated the most money] imagine that how dishonest LOL. Needless to say our friend told him where to go and i don't attend that one any longer.

Well at the big shows YES at the smaller shows not so much...The show our club (well the one I used to be in im currently clubless lol) had a rule that a members car could not be judged nor a family members and that basically anyone in the club related to or what ever could not enter or get anything...Pretty good deal IMO..yeah some club members really complained because being the local club they genuinely DID have the best one in class..but you just for sake of integrity cant vote on club cars or in the OP case employees of and expect people to think your being genuine in giving out things to employees or club members...as a matter of fact to make it fair..no Carlisle employees or family should even be eligible to be in the contests or at a minimum should not be able to receive awards.

The club I belong to, Inland Mopars, puts on an annual car show for charity. The 2013 show at, and benefiting, the California School For The Deaf in Riverside, CA, will be our 13th annual show. Our club member's cars are not eligible for any individual show awards. Our show is a judged show and all show awards are for the participants only.
Our members display their cars and we ask a group from the school to pick their favorite.

All I can think of is that poor girl in the daisy dukes..Must have been awful.

I don't believe you. Need pictures to prove.

I agree- need the pics to know for sure....hehe

:worthles:

600169_10150996760358930_926152865_n.jpg

really?? you dont even know this guy. Cant stand it when people go on the attack for someones opinion. I happen to have met him at some of the shows and he is a super nice guy who loves to talk about mopars just like you or I. Maybe you should back off a little wit the self esteem crap.

Around here, usually club members get the trophies unless there is some REEALLLLY outstanding car that the judges could not possibly justify looking them over. I hate trophies, for me its about the cars, the fun and the people. My trophy is my car.

He's not talking about the cars. The daisy duke girls. Half of them worked in guest services. Who cares. Greatest mopar show in the country, ya wanna see chicks go to a bar

True, each one of them seems kind of special, can't go wrong with any of them. Must have been great to be there.

Many pageants are rigged, look at Ms USA, I believed that one gal that the top 5 were already pre pick and it was written down

Rigged? Who cares, its a bunch of young woman in bikinis, just enjoy the sights...

#1 if Carlisle didn't back fill the contest fields there wouldn't be any girls up there. Did any one here bring a Girlfriend, Sister, Mother in-law, or Wife that participated???? If you did than I'll listen. If not..........

#2 I hate even the subject of judging at car shows. The Chevy with the most billet parts wins. Every time am asked to judge at a show I pick the cars that look like the owners worked very hard with a very little resources. resulting in a fun affordable driver or work in progress.

its a bunch of young woman in bikinis, just enjoy the sights...

Maybe I should put on a bikini and stand next to them... :tonqe:

So even the ugly ones would look good by comparison.... :happy2:

And then have a chance to win.... :cheers:

-
Back