Carlisle pictures

-
No worries Mike. If he wasn't adjusting his shifter linkage, we were in the camper chillin. It's funny for as big as my Fury is, ya can't see parked in front of the camper.

And thanks for the likes on the look and sound.

No worries Mike. If he wasn't adjusting his shifter linkage, we were in the camper chillin. It's funny for as big as my Fury is, ya can't see parked in front of the camper.

And thanks for the likes on the look and sound.
I saw your Fury numerous times. Dang, should have stopped by to meet you. I hope I can make it back next year.

We're already planning for next year. However, it might be without my land yacht. The Fury is going up for sale after August.

I have more photos to share.
216.jpg
217.jpg
218.jpg
219.jpg
220.jpg
221.jpg
223.jpg
223.jpg
224.jpg

227.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I had planned on going this year but stayed home and worked on my 65. Painted some interior parts including the das with b/c c/c.
Was using single stage but changed my mind.

Great pics Mike - saw the drone overhead as well - really gives you a sense for the number of vehicles!

Well look at that !! This car was built here in Northeast Arkansas at Rodger's Hot rod's. If not it is a twin to it, my friends that help with some stuff on Victoria had a big hand in building it. :thumbsup: Can't wait to show these pictures to them :thankyou:

Well look at that !! This car was built here in Northeast Arkansas at Rodger's Hot rod's. If not it is a twin to it, my friends that help with some stuff on Victoria had a big hand in building it. :thumbsup: Can't wait to show these pictures to them :thankyou:

Anyone make it to the drag strip Friday at South Mountain Drag strip for the Mopars? Any pics if anyone did go there?

Wizard

Not me, stayed here on the hill all weekend enjoying my 4 day birthday bash here in northeast Arkansas

Great picks Mike. Thanks for sharing. Wandered around parts Fri and cars on Sat. Great time.

-
Back