Carlisle

-
I have my neighbor making me a ribbon to go around hat band that has FABO on front and red67gts on back so if any of you notice holler at me, Joe
My wife and I will be wearing our work shirts with our name on it and I have my FABO name on my sleeve. We may be pulling a yellow wagon to put some goodies in.

My Carlisle WTB list. For a 1969 Barracuda Convert.

The two outer chrome trim surrounds.

Two pretty clean nice parking light lenses.

Very nice clean and good chrome front bumper with bumper guard slots or holes.

If you have these let's talk and make a deal. I'm near Carlisle and will be at the show all 3 days. Can meet you at the hotel or the Thursday night cruise at the Carlisle Expo Center.

Thanks........... I'm a FABO member.

DSCN7146.JPG

I'm going! Will be my first time at Carlisle. :) Unfortunately I don't think I can go for more than one day....I'm about a 3 1/2 hour drive from there. Kinda bummed about it but I think its a little late in the game to be looking at anywhere to stay for a reasonable price. Looking forward to meeting a couple people and seeing all of the wonderful cars though!

Dodge72
You are in for a day or days
You will never forget
Unbelievable experience
Enjoy
Eddie

are most of you driving and how far? I will be driving probably 900 miles each way

I'm going! Will be my first time at Carlisle. :) Unfortunately I don't think I can go for more than one day....I'm about a 3 1/2 hour drive from there. Kinda bummed about it but I think its a little late in the game to be looking at anywhere to stay for a reasonable price. Looking forward to meeting a couple people and seeing all of the wonderful cars though!
I'll meet you there I have a sassy grass green 1974 Dodge Dart it says buzzin half-dozen on the quarter panel

1300 miles for me, first timer also. I'm starting to get ready and leaving Wednesday. I hope it's as good as yall say it is.

I've never been to Carlyle, so am asking for information. I need a few parts for my 65 barracuda. I know there are tons of stuff there. Would it be worth the trip from Carolina? The swap meet's I have been to locally never have much for the early a-bodies.

There are just a couple guys who specifically have Early Cuda parts but you will find some people selling Early Cuda parts throughout the swap meet.

I'm writing down booth numbers so I can meet y'all. Give me your booth numbers so I'll know where your at. I've got MOPARMITCH and dartnabout..barracudakid where are you gonna be. Everyone else let me know too.

I'm writing down booth numbers .
I plan to do the same.
Im about an hour away. Will be there either Fri or Sat. Don't need a lot of parts this year, so hope to spend a little more time meeting FABO people. Tried last year, but the day goes so fast... Keith

I'm writing down booth numbers so I can meet y'all. Give me your booth numbers so I'll know where your at. I've got MOPARMITCH and dartnabout..barracudakid where are you gonna be. Everyone else let me knmy daughter will be on the show fieldow too.
My dart will be on the show field in a body modified. Look for buzzin half dozen. Mike

I plan to do the same.
Im about an hour away. Will be there either Fri or Sat. Don't need a lot of parts this year, so hope to spend a little more time meeting FABO people. Tried last year, but the day goes so fast... Keith
I'm there all three days looking to buy 69 cuda vert. parts. Look for my shirt.

69 CUDA SHIRT.jpg

The best mopar show in the country........you will loose your mind. Great people everywhere.

-
Back