[WANTED] carpet hold down trim

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the
aluminum carpet hold down trim for both doors and the extensions to the rear panels for a 66 barracuda

I have the sill plates for the doors but not the inner pieces that hold down the carpet. I do have the rear extension pieces though.

I have these out of a 65 barracuda. Rear seating area carpet trim. PM for price.

Rear pass carpet trim.jpg

Front pieces which I don't have as they were sold to another member.

IMG_20190917_080444.jpg

IMG_20190917_080538.jpg

Last edited:
Laysons are a one piece replacement. I cut them like the original and reused the the rear pieces

The early A body cars like the 66 he is working on actually have both side plates as well as carpet hold downs.

So, question to the OP, which pieces do you need?
You are correct I have the sill plates , I am looking for the carpet hold downs that go over the lower door weather stripping and also hold down the carpet , there are also two smaller extension pieces that are beside the rear seat and under the rear panels that hold the carpet down.

I have the sill plates for the doors but not the inner pieces that hold down the carpet. I do have the rear extension pieces though.
Great . Any pictures would help to make sure we're talking about the same parts . Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back