cars as advertisements...

-

aarong5

Aaron Grimes
Reaction score
I was looking at the mopars in the wild thread when my wife saw the duster on the pick-a-part sign so she thought about just any car used for a business to get your attention I'll post one from my town, I had to use google street to get this because I didn't have a picture but its an old ford model t or a or what ever on the roof of an auction house

Attachments

• car roof.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 311
My Duster has been used in two commercials for the Sheetz Gas station chain, so I guess that you could say that my car was used as an advertising tool for their business.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHn4HMpiFKc"]YouTube - Sheetz "Good Love" HD60[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B9T8tJkeNc&feature=related"]YouTube - Rapid Fire - Sheetz[/ame]

There was an auto wrecker up Island from me that had a Duster sitting on a pole for decades. We called it the "Duster-sicle". They took it down last year, and someone's restoring it as we speak.

Attachments

• BastionAutpPartsDuster-sicle.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 205
THere is a tavern by me called the Boar's Nest... and yes, the a General Lee is on the roof or flying out of the wall or something... I will get pics next time I go by.

My Duster has been used in two commercials for the Sheetz Gas station chain, so I guess that you could say that my car was used as an advertising tool for their business.

COOL!!!
I would have been sweating bullets at the filming every time that dude was muggin for the cam instead of watching where he was swingin that dang metal fuel nozzel next to my paint job!!!

Hemi Motors, La Porte, Indiana

Attachments

• Hemi Motors (Medium).jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 156
I was looking at the mopars in the wild thread when my wife saw the duster on the pick-a-part sign

Is this the one you're talking about?

DSC04732.jpg

^^^ YEAH! I believe that's the one... It's out in the middle of Bum F*ck Egypt by me.

Got my In & Out Burger shirt today with one of our A Bodies on the backside. Pretty cool image of a Mopar used to sell burgers.

Attachments

• IMG00525-20110826-1942.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG00524-20110826-1941.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG00521-20110826-1940.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 79
-
Back