Cars you always wanted, but never admitted to...

-
I can't honestly say I'm not ashamed of any of the cars I really want. Nothing to embarrassing I guess.

Give me a couple of Ferraris and some big block mopars and a thunderbolt and I wod he happy.

I can't honestly say I'm not ashamed of any of the cars I really want. Nothing to embarrassing I guess.

Give me a couple of Ferraris and some big block mopars and a thunderbolt and I wod he happy.
I agree with this..... If I like it, I would tell you... If I wanted it, and it was possible (budget) for me to get it, I would buy it. I've always fixed my cars for me, not for anyone else to say ooooh, or aaaaaah over. Don't like, Don't look. I liked my (2) 66 Fairlanes, I liked my 66 Biscayne (sort of ..... lol), I liked my Subaru Brat, etc. etc. etc... :D

For me it would be a '57 Chevy 2 door post.
Close second would be a '55 Chevy 2 door post!
Honorable mention would be a '66 Ford Galaxie 2 door hard top or a '62 Chevy Biscayne.
Always did love the "69 Olds 442 cars too......
All would be 4 speeds.

my first street car was a gremlin my dad gave me 304, 3 speed on the floor.
I wish i had that car back

I like a lot of other makes. But - given my secret dreams... I'd want a 1977 Pontiac Grand Safari wagon, beige with woodgrain & tan vinyl interior, just I learned to drive on. With the 400 4bbl, t400, and a posi rear. I'd also go 455 if it was available... I still look at the CL ads for that...lol.

I've always bought or built pretty much what I've wanted as far as "toys" go but for my last hurrah I would want a genuine SS/AH Cuda or a T-bolt, preferably the T-bolt.

:glasses7:

Attachments

• tbolt.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 385
I always wanted an early bug.

[ame]https://youtu.be/4-ReJcuRjmE[/ame]

Packard Caribbean

Attachments

• packard-caribbean-convertible_654x436_Jan-01-2013_21_42_20_271806.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 350
at least its a 2 door unlike the new dart and it can be had with a 5 speed and a really cool TDI option.

RaniDart70, I just picked up my second Dart this month. A 2015 GT with a 2.4/6spd manual. I agree I wish there was a 2dr option, but I am enjoying the new Dart immensely. It has everything the Avenger had, sans the power if the Pentastar 3.6. I'm hoping I can pull another 100 HP with modifications to the engine. I'm still in the research phase, but who knows...

On topic, I had a Fiat 850 Spyder when I was in high school, and wish I could get a nother one. I'd also like to get my hands on an 88-90 Daytona Turbo/5spd.

j

Attachments

• thQNLUJHXE.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 385
  • 1990_dodge_daytona_shelby_hatchback_2___door_2___2l_vnt_turbo_4_lgw.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 374
2000 Dodge Caravan Sport a short wheel base version or same year Chrysler Town & Country (short) with 3.8L (yep I had one).
Great all around cars that you I could do almost anything with.

deuce coupe hi boy
'55 chev 2 dr post,
Boss 302,
DZ302
'67 corvette ....i could go on

I like many cars, and not ashamed to admit it, but the only one I can say I'd really want other than more practical Mopars would be a '64 or '65 Imperial.

Car's I want but will never have due to $$$$$ - only way I could see getting one of these is to trade my finished Demon and that's not going to happen.. Short of the XV Motorsports Charger.. which are no longer made

General Lee 69 charger
70 Charger from F&F1 (a real version not fake like the movie)
Street legal S/S Hurst 68 Dart/4sp
XV Motorsports level 2 68 Gen3 hemi/6sp Charger R/T - wanted VERY badly
T/A 70 Challenger/4sp
A12 Super Bee and Road Runner/both 4sp
LS1/6sp 4th gen Camaro SS
LS2/6sp Holden Manaro ute (factory 400hp GTO truck = modern El Camino for those that don't know)
Toyota Supra from F&F1
Nissan Skyline R33 and R34
C4 and C6 Corvette (C6 ZR1)
05 Ford GT supercar
66 Mustang GT 289/4sp
69 Camaro Z/28 - DZ302/4sp
Smyth VW Jetta ute (truck conversion for a A4 Jetta) w/ a Turbo VR6/5sp
03/04 Mustang Cobra - built not stock
07 GT500

Car's I want but will never have due to $$$$$ - only way I could see getting one of these is to trade my finished Demon and that's not going to happen.. Short of the XV Motorsports Charger.. which are no longer made

General Lee 69 charger
70 Charger from F&F1 (a real version not fake like the movie)
Street legal S/S Hurst 68 Dart/4sp
XV Motorsports level 2 68 Gen3 hemi/6sp Charger R/T - wanted VERY badly
T/A 70 Challenger/4sp
A12 Super Bee and Road Runner/both 4sp
LS1/6sp 4th gen Camaro SS
LS2/6sp Holden Manaro ute (factory 400hp GTO truck = modern El Camino for those that don't know)
Toyota Supra from F&F1
Nissan Skyline R33 and R34
C4 and C6 Corvette (C6 ZR1)
05 Ford GT supercar
66 Mustang GT 289/4sp
69 Camaro Z/28 - DZ302/4sp
Smyth VW Jetta ute (truck conversion for a A4 Jetta) w/ a Turbo VR6/5sp

My dad has a 66 fastback 289 4 speed. When I was a senior in high school he let me take it to prom and I can tell you it was a blast to drive.

I've always wanted a Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe. I'll take mine with a LSX and a 6spd please.

My dad has a 66 fastback 289 4 speed. When I was a senior in high school he let me take it to prom and I can tell you it was a blast to drive.
Nice! My friend has a MINT 66 coupe 347/4 speed dyno proven 380 crank hp and is scary fast in that little car haha

true story I almost had a guy sick of his A code 65 GT fastback convinced to trade it for my old 87 Mustang GT LOL (was making plans to get my car out there(Wisconsin to California) and he backed out)

Another 2 I would love are tri five's -

Road Kill's BlaspHemi 55 gasser
Tails from the crypt - 57 Chevy from the "King of the Road" episode - the sound this car makes is music to my ears..

Skip to 17 minutes if you don't want to see the whole thing but there are a few nice car's in it..
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdT9V82ours"]Tales from the Crypt - King of the Road S04E09 (Full Length) - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back