Cat Pics

-
My cat like probably everyone's an odd little creature.

I bought a new really soft nice throw blanket to have on my sofa , and he refuses to come up there unless I use my old one for him to sit on my lap

He comes up. looks and nope .. soon as I use the old one, right up on my lap and he is the only cat in the house I don't know what scent or material pattern.
Uh, it's his blanket, duh.

Newton

cat.jpg

My cat like probably everyone's an odd little creature.

I bought a new really soft nice throw blanket to have on my sofa , and he refuses to come up there unless I use my old one for him to sit on my lap

He comes up. looks and nope .. soon as I use the old one, right up on my lap and he is the only cat in the house I don't know what scent or material pattern.
We have one that does the same thing t

Some of ours like different blankets/throws.

For a while, the buff cat liked the buff colored throw, the gray tabby liked the gray throw, and the brown tabby....yep, the brown throw.

We have one now that will not leave the throw on the couch, even though he will sit on the arm, which is the same upholstery as the cushions.

He will come right to the edge, but not step off. Even if he wants what you have, or is angling to be petted.

Funny critters.

Last edited:
PXL_20240217_152234644.jpg

This is our cat Big Mac. We got him from the Humane Society as a three year old, and he's a little weird. But he's handsome.

This is 5am at my place on OUR bed. Remember now I’m not a little guy so you can figure out from This picture where my feet would be. Usually at least one more of the 7 are there with us.

IMG_1696.jpeg

IMG_1697.jpeg

I like your window box and steps.
Thanks! I actually designed that and had one of my wife's coworkers (who does woodworking) build it. It's a cat stand/liquor cabinet, and the stairs have a hinged top so we can hide their cat toys in it. (We also have another cat, Diesel. He and Big Mac do NOT get along.)

RIP Mo! So sorry for your loss, it’s hard losing a pet.

I love animals more than I like most humans.

Belly rubs, that's just bait for a scratching post!
Surprisingly, not so much with the fluffy one on the left. Her sister to the right, if you pet hit the wrong spot, you’ve in for it.

Looking for his buddy to appear.
That’s how it was with the two outer cats in the picture, when my tortie past away, both were looking for her and staring at her kennel. They were waiting for her to come back, they must’ve thought I took her to the vet.

IMG_9809.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back