Cat Pics

-
I wonder if cats think humans sleep in weird positions :lol:

If you would see my positions you wouldn’t believe it. First off I’m a side sleeper with a cPap. My legs are bent like a V and one sleeps in the V behind me and one sleeps in front. Then Tumbleweed my female Tortie sleeps across my feet. Rolling over is lots of fun trying to roll 230 pounds over but not moving in the bed.

If you would see my positions you wouldn’t believe it. First off I’m a side sleeper with a cPap. My legs are bent like a V and one sleeps in the V behind me and one sleeps in front. Then Tumbleweed my female Tortie sleeps across my feet. Rolling over is lots of fun trying to roll 230 pounds over but not moving in the bed.
:lol:

1706728872484.png

My so called friends posted this on my Facebook page. They called me a cat herder. Lol

I'm not sure whether I find that ad funny or offensive.

...because I actually have experience herding cats.

My son Ethan in Colorado sent Dad an unexpected package today. I was so shocked I couldn’t believe it. My boys and girls seem to like it. I called my son to thank him and he was worried about his old man’s knees.

IMG_1527.jpeg

IMG_1526.jpeg

6E4AD65E-91D9-4A2E-9C70-A899EA63B636.jpeg

IMG_1524.jpeg

Looks like he might be a lefty.

I've been trying to keep track of how many favor the left vs the right.
We got two lefties for sure.

I was really starting to worry about Twilight the mother Feral cat I had fixed two Saturdays ago. I had two boys that I released Sunday afternoon and as recommended help her for another 24 hours. So Monday I let her go. One male came to
Eat Sunday the other one on Monday. Well she finally came in last night almost a week later. I finally got to give her some rubs this morning during feeding time.

IMG_1555.jpeg

IMG_1552.jpeg

IMG_1553.jpeg

IMG_1554.jpeg

IMG_1551.jpeg

I was really starting to worry about Twilight the mother Feral cat I had fixed two Saturdays ago. I had two boys that I released Sunday afternoon and as recommended help her for another 24 hours. So Monday I let her go. One male came to
Eat Sunday the other one on Monday. Well she finally came in last night almost a week later. I finally got to give her some rubs this morning during feeding time.

View attachment 1716202701

View attachment 1716202702

View attachment 1716202703

View attachment 1716202704

View attachment 1716202705
You are a good man pittsburghracer. :thumbsup:

My friends cat Timmy. Didn't get a picture of George or Mama, and Beau didn't make a showing during the Super Bowl. Beau is a bigger version of Timmy.

PXL_20240212_030702035.jpg

My cat like probably everyone's an odd little creature.

I bought a new really soft nice throw blanket to have on my sofa , and he refuses to come up there unless I use my old one for him to sit on my lap

He comes up. looks and nope .. soon as I use the old one, right up on my lap and he is the only cat in the house I don't know what scent or material pattern.

My cat like probably everyone's an odd little creature.

I bought a new really soft nice throw blanket to have on my sofa , and he refuses to come up there unless I use my old one for him to sit on my lap

He comes up. looks and nope .. soon as I use the old one, right up on my lap and he is the only cat in the house I don't know what scent or material pattern.
:lol: Just part of their charm :D

-
Back