Cat Pics

-
Two survivors of a litter of four from a stray.
Joe and Relay.

20200815_180055.jpg

20200910_181651.jpg

My male , black foot short Hair, he will be one year old in june

Screenshot_20240126-153350_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20231117-174722_Messages.jpg

Romeo being particularly ridiculous.

20240225_191031.jpg

Nyhm's last heart beat will be tomorrow...18 years old with a tumor that started in her jaw and is now expanding to her throat. can't eat solids so we are giving her the liquid/juice out of the cans. Picture even looks like her...good thing you can't see my tears.

So sorry for what you guys are going through. I had to put Propane down in 2022 and Roman down last year. Propane was a feral that went in the motorhome racing with me and Roman was an FIV positive cat I took over for my son when he moved to Ohio. I had them both cremated and have a memorial for them. I cried like a baby When they put them to sleep.

IMG_8349.jpeg

IMG_5011.jpeg

IMG_4781.png

IMG_6460.jpeg

IMG_4670.jpeg

IMG_1862.jpeg

IMG_3685.jpeg

IMG_1707.jpeg

Two survivors of a litter of four from a stray.
Joe and Relay.

i see you have a pair of beautiful pumas as well!
these are my land bats:
AgoHIfTl.jpg

thankfully, they are sized differently so i can tell them apart most of the time!

these are my land bats:
View attachment 1716216451

thankfully, they are sized differently so i can tell them apart most of the time!

That’s crazy isn’t it. I brought in Nick and Galaxy several months ago after I got the fixed. Nick is a little bigger. Both males from
The same liter. Both sleep with me but Nick wants right up against me. He’s up on my lap at least six times every evening. Galaxy loves licking my fingers and I swear would lick till the flesh is gone. They both would follow me to the shop 150 feet away. Then tumbleweed a Tortie started coming along each trip. I couldn’t separate those three so they were the first of five to come in. All 7 get along great.

so true! even though they're brothers it cracks me up how different their personalities are.

Nyhm's last heart beat will be tomorrow...18 years old with a tumor that started in her jaw and is now expanding to her throat. can't eat solids so we are giving her the liquid/juice out of the cans. Picture even looks like her...good thing you can't see my tears.
Sad to read this.
It's hard to let a friend go.

these are my land bats:
View attachment 1716216451

Land bats lmao.
I've got alot of names for them. Their black brother Rebel and calico sister Sissy we believe went the way of Wile E. Coyote sadly. They were all a blast when kittens.
The guys like to wrestle once in a while which is always good for a laugh.

Land bats lmao.
I've got alot of names for them. Their black brother Rebel and calico sister Sissy we believe went the way of Wile E. Coyote sadly. They were all a blast when kittens.

Once in awhile. I could sell
Tickets. Lol

D.C. the barn cat. When I bought my house, I found out at settlement that D.C., the barn cat conveyed. D.C. loved to help out on vehicle maintenance. That cat loved attention, but we had to regularly visit her at the barn, because she would seldom venture far from the barn. His/her age was unknown, and serious health issues eventually led to having him/her put down a few years ago.
1709594659130.png

1709594707037.png

1709594737690.png

1709594971052.png

1709595517282.png

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about Nyhm. Our first cat Puddy had squamous cell cancer of the jaw. Took her to the University of Wisconsin to see if anything could be done. No hope unless we would have had her on a feeding tube with no quality of life. She was about 16 years old when we had to ask the vet to help her pass. True to her feisty nature she clawed a throw rug before we left to go to the vet. She had earned a rest.

God bless you and anyone else that had the fortune to know and love Nyhm.

Losing them sucks.

Not to dis dogs, but a dog's love is kind of a given.

Demonstrated love from a cat is kind of special.

Not all do it, but we love the ones that don't, too.

Land bats lmao.

Once in awhile. I could sell
Tickets. Lol
oh man, it's like an MMA match with some WWF theatrics thrown in. the big brother is 13lb to his little brother's 9lb frame, but man they both give as good as they get. i'll be in stitches when they get going trying to bite each other on the butt/tail section.

when i see them focused up on something i go: land bats: armed! land bats: FIRE!!
and egg them on with: sicc balls! get 'em! get 'em! attack! much to the chagrin of Dr. The Mrs.

There’s patches of black fur all over the place. I had to buy a new pet friendly fur picking up sweeper.

After the loss of my beloved dog Sadie girl a few years back, and seeing the enjoyment my wife gets from our grey tabby, she kept saying I need a cat of my own. Well my friends cat had kittens and the orange guy is mine. Hobbes is a guys cat for sure. I got him a bill clinton cat toy, and he destroyed this thing in 2 weeks lol. He must be a conservative Republican lol.

20240107_175656.jpg

20240107_190724.jpg

20240119_200402.jpg

20240205_115528.jpg

20240205_115104.jpg

20240205_115058.jpg

After the loss of my beloved dog Sadie girl a few years back, and seeing the enjoyment my wife gets from our grey tabby, she kept saying I need a cat of my own. Well my friends cat had kittens and the orange guy is mine. Hobbes is a guys cat for sure. I got him a bill clinton cat toy, and he destroyed this thing in 2 weeks lol. He must be a conservative Republican lol.

View attachment 1716216631

View attachment 1716216633

View attachment 1716216634

View attachment 1716216635

View attachment 1716216636

View attachment 1716216637
I can only imagine with a bit of catnip up Clinton's arse.

I can only imagine with a bit of catnip up Clinton's arse.
Yup. Its loaded with catnip. I love my wifes cat, but she bonded with my wife. Only hangs with me when the wife isnt home. Hobbes on the other hand curls up and sleeps next to me at night. He grooms my face when I'm asleep. I have become his American idol.

Yup. Its loaded with catnip. I love my wifes cat, but she bonded with my wife. Only hangs with me when the wife isnt home. Hobbes on the other hand curls up and sleeps next to me at night. He grooms my face when I'm asleep. I have become his American idol.
Hobbes. I like it! Love the srtip Calvin and Hobbes.

A friend's cats, at his shop. He rescued/trapped the 3 of them as kittens in an abandoned building. Took a long time for them to self-domesticate.
Zeena, Zoey, and Zeus.

Kevin's cats Zuess Zena Zoey.jpg

Kevin's cats 4.jpg

Kevin's cats 3.jpg

Kevin's cats Zeena.jpg

-
Back