Cat Pics

-
MMgmbmAl.jpg

these are my display chats. i generally only put them out for company.

This is Caspur my first cat then& now.He was suppose to be for my niece but my brother found one close to his house. So I kept him and spoiled him. I’ve had him 10 years. Great cat

IMG_0089.jpeg

IMG_0958.jpeg

This is Ashes she is my 2nd rescue. My stepson went to spend the weekend at a friends. It was the middle of January in Northern Wisconsin. This poor kitten was outside and the lady of house wouldn’t let this kitten in because she talked to much. So my stepson brought her home. She greets me everyday and talks up a storm to me. And I love it. It will be 9 years in January

IMG_0757.jpeg

This kitty has grown into such a beautiful kitty cat. It’s fur is so soft. I think my calf is healed up enough to Lord willing start getting these cats fixed. Financially this is going to hurt bad but it’s gotta be done. Hopefully this is adoption week and I can turn several of these ferals into full time house cats at my house. I love them all but with my racing schedule I can’t bring them all in. I do love having outside cats too but I never had a group like this.

IMG_0466.jpeg

You’ve seen him before but let me introduce Galaxy a five month
Old little boy. He’s still a little wobbly from being fix but seems to be liking being an inside kitty cat so far. I had a small nip taken out of his ear just in case he decides to go back to the feral life.

IMG_0482.jpeg

IMG_0487.jpeg

IMG_0486.jpeg

IMG_0485.jpeg

Rescued this one a year ago. Went to see my mom and she walked up to the porch.

IMG_3282.jpeg

I been through this before but I felt like a real dirt ball this morning taking him to get fixed. With two adults and six kittens watching them play outside and enjoy themselves make me second guess myself bringing him in. Plans are for at least two more giving my five cats inside. I have hawks on My property and coyotes plus the cold and heat and bugs so I think we are giving them a better life.

Don't second guess, he likes the inside so that's where he's meant to be. You know he'll be much better off, besides Hawks can keep the rats at bay and Coyotes, well I don't think too highly of them.

Don't second guess, he likes the inside so that's where he's meant to be. You know he'll be much better off, besides Hawks can keep the rats at bay and Coyotes, well I don't think too highly of them.

I moved here in 1984 and haven’t ever seen a rat anywhere around here. Very few snakes either. But my outside Ferals did bring me a present today. A nice big juicy mouse. Lol

I been through this before but I felt like a real dirt ball this morning taking him to get fixed. With two adults and six kittens watching them play outside and enjoy themselves make me second guess myself bringing him in. Plans are for at least two more giving my five cats inside. I have hawks on My property and coyotes plus the cold and heat and bugs so I think we are giving them a better life.

Fixed.jpg

Soon as we can afford it, I'mma feel like a dirt ball too when we take Cleetus in. lol Gonna be a little bit, though.

Well kitty number two was dropped off this morning to get fixed. His brother Galaxy did really well last night even climbing in bed and falling asleep with me for three hours.

IMG_0497.jpeg

IMG_0496.jpeg

IMG_0495.jpeg

-
Back