Cat Piss.

-
You want a cat, keep it in your yard. You cat owners scream bloody murder if a dog leaves a cadbury on your lawn. The respect goes two ways. The dart is a message your cat is pissing someone off.
Very passive aggressive. I'll just walk to the door and talk like a normal person who doesn't assume the world is out to get them and cats are all conspiring to piss on our stuff.

Dogs wandering around.. let's name the things that happen when that goes down, in fact toss a few dogs I to the mix for a pack...
Cats wandering around...usually avoid humans, chase small critters, lay around, explore some...eventually they take a squirt on something...*usually where other cats have already* take that as food for thought. We dont smell what they can.

Both suck when they damage, but theyre apples to oranges in the amount of damage 'people dont get killed by house cats'.
It's a lottery...life..take the good with the bad and learn something ,hopefully.

Someone's cat got into the garage and pissed all in my Barracuda. The smell is unbearable. I'm going to pull out the seats, padding, and carpet this weekend and deep clean it. Anyone ever deal with this bullshit? What did you use? (for the cat and the piss)
Some antifreeze in a pan.....won't keep the cat from spraying but it will eventually get rid of the cat...and anything else that drinks the antifreeze. Not PETA approved but does a number on rats too.

Yeah let's leave antifreeze out n while we're at it.. poisoned steak in the yard ...maybe some bear traps and bungee pits too.
Hell... let's roll out fine chicken wire over the entire yard and rig 220 to it... then wait and hit the power and the sprinklers at the same time and masturbate to animals... on fire and melting. Then go pray to the old 4 wheeled pos in the garage..lmao
Life vs object. I know... yeah yeah...

But what in really think ...is threads that arent tech that are pure opinion or complainer threads...should be shitcanned after more than 2 weeks of stagnation. Spare some server space and save headaches by the carcass prodders

Anyone who anti-freezes a cat or dog needs to have the same thing done to them in public.

It's a slow and excruciatingly painful death as the stomach and intestine is eaten away from the inside.

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm the "carcass prodder" but we have had 2 cats and 2 dogs. So hopefully I'm not "whitewashed" with all the other animal "killers". I did a search on here...."mouse piss" as those cute little fuckers pissed throughout the cuda
My fault, but that doesn't make me hate their destructive habits any less. So my search brought up this thread.
We live in a small residential area and we get roaming cats and yes them fuckers come and spray in the garden. Got coins too, rat "problem" last year due to 3 outta 5 adjoining neighbors having composters.....so I buy a LIVE trap and trapped 3 or 4 rats, plus a coon accidentally. (Live traps arent selective)
So I figure the rats I'll take to river and drown the damn disease infested csuckers!! Couldnt do it, let the 1st one go by the river and told him hes lucky. ALL the rest I took for a drive to landfill and let them go there. VERY happy vermin now.
Lots of wildlife around us, love it.
Woke up and spotted this unfortunately stumbling out to shop in the morning.
This in my opinion is a "tech" thread....just related to piss lol.

Resized_20210526_100515_6215.jpeg

Resized_20210526_100458_1979.jpeg

Last edited:
All animals have a purpose and a way of life. Some good and some bad, if you allow it to happen. Most kill because they are hungry, don't we? I have over 35 pineapple plants that animals eat the pineapples before they are ripen. My solution to this problem was not to kill them, but deter them. I made a circular wire screen, that will fit over the pineapples to protect them until harvest. Had problem with rabbits and place cayenne pepper powder at their entry into my fenced yard. May also work on cats. Maybe rats are there also and that is why you have cats. Once an animal feels comfortable defecating at a location they will go there again. When I see a spot of use, I again pour a little cayenne power at the spot, problem solved. Let your neighbor deal with the problem. LOL

In related by everyone a read or hear a piss thread it reminds me of my old neibor he drank plenty. Mr. Ernie came home drunk. His kud saw him ger another drink, opened the oven door and relieve himself. Yes pissed in the oven and shut it.. Few days later his wife made a pot roast or something.

Last edited:
In related by everyone a read or hear a piss thread it reminds me of my old neibor he drank plenty. Mr. Ernie came home drunk. His kud saw him ger another drink, opened the oven door and relieve himself. Yes pissed in the oven and **** it back. Few days later his wife made a pot roast or something.
Should of put cayenne pepper in the oven!!!!

Not sure if I'm the "carcass prodder" but we have had 2 cats and 2 dogs. So hopefully I'm not "whitewashed" with all the other animal "killers". I did a search on here...."mouse piss" as those cute little fuckers pissed throughout the cuda
My fault, but that doesn't make me hate their destructive habits any less. So my search brought up this thread.
We live in a small residential area and we get roaming cats and yes them fuckers come and spray in the garden. Got coins too, rat "problem" last year due to 3 outta 5 adjoining neighbors having composters.....so I buy a LIVE trap and trapped 3 or 4 rats, plus a coon accidentally. (Live traps arent selective)
So I figure the rats I'll take to river and drown the damn disease infested csuckers!! Couldnt do it, let the 1st one go by the river and told him hes lucky. ALL the rest I took for a drive to landfill and let them go there. VERY happy vermin now.
Lots of wildlife around us, love it.
Woke up and spotted this unfortunately stumbling out to shop in the morning.
This in my opinion is a "tech" thread....just related to piss lol.

View attachment 1715936450

View attachment 1715936451
I knew a dog that liked to eat the brains of gophers. That said... some cats also like to eat the brains of rabbits.
Was it shot or did a coyote get it definitely munched its skull!
Couple weeks ago coyotes got this poor little guy. I dont know why he was out or who he belonged to.. but they're stupid for letting him out and not going after/looking for him. They bite the spine.. then the rest is history. I very much dislike coyotes that live/kill in the city. County should be trapping and relocating or shooting the firs. One attacked a child on the beach in HB. After finding this.. I had to go watch some vids of farmers shooting them in droves to feel better.

Resized_20220525_113400(2).jpeg

Update: A lot has happened since the initial piss incident. One night I went down to the garage to put a laundry load of loincloths in the wash as usual. When I flicked on the lights there it was. A juvenile mountain lion laying on top of the Barracuda.

We locked eyes.
An ancient bond formed.
Its training began.

Wow, poor kitty! I hate seeing stuff like that .
I was surprised walking out of the house and spotting the rabbit. We have foxes, coons, LOTS of rabbits and of course squirrels and chipmunks. Pretty cool for living right in town(population 2500).
The rabbits demise was from(best guess) is a hawk. I cant remember the type of hawk...Fisher maybe? (Just googled it and its Red-tailed hawk)Or it was an owl. Weird thing with out getting to gross was that only half its head/brain/1eye was eaten. ZERO struggle. Apparently the brain is a delicacy for this type of hawk, but whatever did the deed, it was SWIFT. No fur, messed up grass or anything. If a fox, why would it drop and leave 99% of it behind....glad it was me and not the wife or grandkids that found him.

20220529_211658.jpg

""I knew a dog that liked to eat the brains of gophers. That said... some cats also like to eat the brains of rabbits.
Couple weeks ago coyotes got this poor little guy. I dont know why he was out or who he belonged to.. but they're stupid for letting him out and not going after/looking for him. They bite the spine.. then the rest is history. I very much dislike coyotes that live/kill in the city. County should be trapping and relocating or shooting the firs. One attacked a child on the beach in HB. After finding this.. I had to go watch some vids of farmers shooting them in droves to feel better.

resized_20220525_113400-2-jpeg.jpg

Heres a MUCH cuter version 2 of our grandkids spotted in our back yard several times today.
I knew a dog that liked to eat the brains of gophers. That said... some cats also like to eat the brains of rabbits.

View attachment 1715936550

20220605_202532.jpg

20220605_202555.jpg

Hate cats - to me they are worthless - Except my wife has 4 and she loves them and they love her. I only feed them in the morning. I don't scratch them and they don't ask me for anything. We live in a scarcely populated canyon so every corner is sprayed by the cats every night, the neighbor cats come over. Once we had a squirrel population of 24+ that ate everything including the roots of the rose bushes, they disappeared when my wife got cats. Works for me.

Some antifreeze in a pan.....won't keep the cat from spraying but it will eventually get rid of the cat...and anything else that drinks the antifreeze. Not PETA approved but does a number on rats too.
That's a crime you go to prison for, enjoy your stay.

Hello, I'm Will...Cats are awesome..mine love and respect Mopar..I'm probably the biggest cat lover on this site...sorry bout your car...they are very therapeutic...I have 4...Cowboy,Sugarbear,Greycee,Mask...They keep me humble!

20220603_182425.jpg

20220511_121510.jpg

20220427_222243.jpg

20220502_225802.jpg

20220426_182458.jpg

Internet_20220607_174045_1.jpeg

My cats piss, I have 6 of em, they all use the litter box 2 males mark around the inside of the house in retaliation because we have some outdoor strays who mark outside. My wife or me clean the piss up. No big deal.
My neighbor warned me about a cat killer German shepherd who sometimes gets off the chain, he said do you have a bb gun ? Nope I said if it kills one of my cats I'll kill the dog with my bare hands and drop it on their porch,( I love dogs too so I hope that doesn't happen) he must have warned them because I haven't seen the dog again.
We have a raccoon which has been around for a couple years, he and 2 of my cats are great friends...that **** is hilarious watching them play.

That's a crime you go to prison for, enjoy your stay.
OK, you poison rats with **** you buy at Home Depot, no guilt? Then the cats or dogs kill the rats ingesting the same poison. Same result, but no guilt? 5 feral kittens under my house.. I catch them all and take them to the pound. They are dead before I get home, straight from the shelters mouth: "all feral kittens are euthanized" Whats the difference? End results are the same. I admit its not the best way to keep cats away. Just get a dog...to chase and possibly kill ANY cat, again...with no guilt. Prison time does not exist in Cali anymore......

OK, you poison rats with **** you buy at Home Depot, no guilt? Then the cats or dogs kill the rats ingesting the same poison. Same result, but no guilt? 5 feral kittens under my house.. I catch them all and take them to the pound. They are dead before I get home, straight from the shelters mouth: "all feral kittens are euthanized" Whats the difference? End results are the same. I admit its not the best way to keep cats away. Just get a dog...to chase and possibly kill ANY cat, again...with no guilt. Prison time does not exist in Cali anymore......
There are pet friendly vermin poisons on the market. Kills only the rats. I have no guilt whatsoever about killing what even The Bible calls vermin. The difference is, the feral kittens and those killed in shelters are no one's pets. Although still sad, that's the truth.

That's the good thing about cats, you don't need to buy poison for rats, atleast my cats bring them suckers right up on the porch to get a treat.
I have feral cats around my place. If they have enough courage to come close they get fixed and have a home. Otherwise I let em be. I would have guilt about taking something to the vet knowing a life will be killed, us arrogant humans somehow think we're the only species that matters, **** I even feel bad when I have to finish off a bird or mouse that my cats lost interest in. Up by my house the full circle of life happens so I just let it be, something dies the scavenger birds will eat, or coyotes or whatever.

There are pet friendly vermin poisons on the market. Kills only the rats. I have no guilt whatsoever about killing what even The Bible calls vermin. The difference is, the feral kittens and those killed in shelters are no one's pets. Although still sad, that's the truth.
All 6 of my indoor outdoor cats were feral kittens, they're the most loyal cats I've ever had.

In related by everyone a read or hear a piss thread it reminds me of my old neibor he drank plenty. Mr. Ernie came home drunk. His kud saw him ger another drink, opened the oven door and relieve himself. Yes pissed in the oven and shut it.. Few days later his wife made a pot roast or something.
In the '70s and just working on mechanic apprenticeship, one of the journeymen liked to drink. He came stumbling into the house trying to be quiet. Wife heard the noise and got up to investigate. Found him watering his horse on the door of the old round corner refrigerator. Divorce started shortly after.

All 6 of my indoor outdoor cats were feral kittens, they're the most loyal cats I've ever had.
My Baby Pink Nose came from a feral mother. She's a really sweet one. Sometimes, they are the sweetest ones it seems like. We've had several. They've all acclimated well.

-
Back