Cat Piss.

-
My cats piss, I have 6 of em, they all use the litter box 2 males mark around the inside of the house in retaliation because we have some outdoor strays who mark outside. My wife or me clean the piss up. No big deal.
My neighbor warned me about a cat killer German shepherd who sometimes gets off the chain, he said do you have a bb gun ? Nope I said if it kills one of my cats I'll kill the dog with my bare hands and drop it on their porch,( I love dogs too so I hope that doesn't happen) he must have warned them because I haven't seen the dog again.
We have a raccoon which has been around for a couple years, he and 2 of my cats are great friends...that **** is hilarious watching them play.
Funny, just moved into my new home last year and my neighbor has chickens that were tearing up my flowers. I was talking to the guy across the street from me about the problem and told him if it didn't stop I was going to invite everyone on the street to a chicken fry this coming weekend. Have not seen any more chickens sense and the neighbor sold his home. I was just kidding of course. Problem solved!!!!!

Funny, just moved into my new home last year and my neighbor has chickens that were tearing up my flowers. I was talking to the guy across the street from me about the problem and told him if it didn't stop I was going to invite everyone on the street to a chicken fry this coming weekend. Have not seen any more chickens sense and the neighbor sold his home. I was just kidding of course. Problem solved!!!!!
My neighbor has chickens that like to escape...good thing they lay eggs over at my house too

Some antifreeze in a pan.....won't keep the cat from spraying but it will eventually get rid of the cat...and anything else that drinks the antifreeze. Not PETA approved but does a number on rats too.
Lucky you live on the other side of the country. I'd really like to cause you some serious pain you sick bastard.

Today, one of my cats pissed on the wall, on the kitchen counter, asshole.
Made me on time for work instead of early.
Cleaned up & no smell lol.
Yeah cats can sometimes be a pain in the ***, but my big male brought me a big mole last night so they can also be a big help.

You want a cat, keep it in your yard. You cat owners scream bloody murder if a dog leaves a cadbury on your lawn. The respect goes two ways. The dart is a message your cat is pissing someone off.
Or it's some future serial killer or just some very unhappy with life loser....

Yeah let's leave antifreeze out n while we're at it.. poisoned steak in the yard ...maybe some bear traps and bungee pits too.
Hell... let's roll out fine chicken wire over the entire yard and rig 220 to it... then wait and hit the power and the sprinklers at the same time and masturbate to animals... on fire and melting. Then go pray to the old 4 wheeled pos in the garage..lmao
Life vs object. I know... yeah yeah...

But what in really think ...is threads that arent tech that are pure opinion or complainer threads...should be shitcanned after more than 2 weeks of stagnation. Spare some server space and save headaches by the carcass prodders
To those people, they may want to get a bunker too so they're in a safe place.

I volunteer to make and serve the "sweet tea" to any human who purposely harms an innocent animal.
No worries, I won't harm any of you animal haters that pee your pants, all over the toilet, and the bed every night. Or maybe you guys do that on purpose!?
Lucky you live on the other side of the country. I'd really like to cause you some serious pain you sick bastard.

Some antifreeze in a pan.....won't keep the cat from spraying but it will eventually get rid of the cat...and anything else that drinks the antifreeze. Not PETA approved but does a number on rats too.
Ethylene Glycol poisoning results in a painful death. Your comment is obviously meant to boast how real men deal with pesky animals. Plain and simple animal abuse. Karma is real.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed

20220717_132157.jpg

20220717_141658.jpg

20220717_141649.jpg

20220717_140129.jpg

20220717_163353.jpg

-
Back